Stupid question [would you trade bulwark for a jugg?]

If a UT weekend were to come around, would it be a good idea to trade bulwark for a jugg? I don’t think I’ll ever touch my bulwark anyways. also, do you think anyone would want to do that trade?

If you could, 100% yes[quote=“Sauricorn, post:1, topic:4578”]
would want to do that trade?
[/quote]

no

well i think some people would prefer bulwarks more…

Who? Jugg under bulwark???

@OgTheWeak would profit from that.

Reality Check [tm]: You’re comparing a dungeon white to an event white. There’s really not much of comparison as to their rarity.

Anecdotal evidence: I currently have 3 Bulwarks. I currently have no Juggs.

bulwark for a jugg? LOL,no.

Anecdotal evevidance: 2 juggs no bulwarks.

Until we get the official drop rates released from DECA we will not be able to prove whether the drop rate of bulwark is 1/√-1.

I personally believe that bulwark is a construct of society and does not actually exist, and people who have them “hacked” them in /s

But is this from looting, do you recall, or from UT trading in ye olde days?

@ OP, it is kind of pointless question, if there was such trading, one would imagine that we could trade using other items and get both, if we wanted both. Otherwise the answer is going to depend on: if players like bulwark/wand classes, if they love warrior and have never had a jugg, or if they already have one (or multiple) of either item they might be more likely to want to get the other.

But really, OP, don’t bother thinking about such things as a never-gonna-happen theoretical UT weekend, just use bulwark to derp around with (on a maxed char) or in nexus. If there was ever an UT weekend, there will be 10000000 duped UTs on the old duper accounts - the main reason there won’t be a UT weekend - so you could always get another.

No idea how accurate these are, but it would seem that jugg has a higher drop rate than bulwark.

BUT, remember that jugg drops from hermit and sphinx - two of the rarest events in the realm (since only one spawns per realm). On the other hand, you can farm snake pits for days before one of these appear.

So I’m going with jugg > bulwark in terms of rarity.

Yes, at least I would and I’m pretty sure some jugg on a duped mule would love to trade with me. :grin:

Reason being that I view jugg as an all-around better UT than bulwark. Bulwark just seems so situational, but jugg is truly OP.

Any day bro any day

the only time when you use bulwark is that 5% tthat a crystal spawns on a rock.

Yes, (if I wouldnt have feed my bulwark)

There is this list if you want to stay within the forums:

Well, i kinda fed my jugg… but if a UT weekend came up I would do that trade. I actually play priest, rather than never playing warrior.

I would trade 10 bulwarks for a jugg

I would do bulwark for jug, but:

1. UT weekend will never happen
  2. My Jugg is inside my pet.

True.

WHY

I don’t play warrior.
I only play rogue. And occasionally priest.

I HAVE YET TO GET A GOD DAMN PLANESWALKER F MY RNG
And the game decides to give me a freaking jugg.

So the game decides to drop you the perhaps best white bag in the game and you choose not to even TRY playing the class that it is used on? No offense but that is extremely foolish (foolish is censoring a different word)

Also seeing as your rouge is 0/8 and has a para wis (wtf is up with that), I don’t think you need a planewalker…

I just don’t play melee classes in general.

Also… I’m not wearing a para wis…

And idk whats wrong with realm eye but i was just on like 5 minutes ago, not 16 hours ago.

Hmm, weird.