Super Smash Bros Brawl

Just started playing again after a couple years. Can anyone give me some tips? This is for melee and Brawl, I have both. Jigglypuff main if you couldn’t tell.

Ahhhh so cute!

On-topic (for off-topic): Good luck with it!

I know, Jigglypuff is cute and broken.

Young Link is very good in melee but i would say not as much fun because his lack of balance. Also fox and roy are some of my favorite characters to play as. In brawl its more balanced to where you can play as more characters. also game and watch master race

for jigglypuff wait for them to attempt a smash attack and then roll behind them and go for the sing, if you manage to land that then just walk up and rest

Also, if you have alot of time to practice, go for the wall of pain-very effective against any char on melee/brawl that cant multi jump(jigly kirby etc)

Uh, why are you maining Jigglypuff? :confused: There are many better characters…

that is like saying that there is one “best” pokemon or class in rotmg :confused:
there are many different paths you can walk and none of them are “bad” its a deeply personal choice on what class you main or what char you main on ssb
I myself main mario on ssb

That’s like saying knight isn’t broken in RotMG because the other classes have something going for them as well.

i didnt say that knight wasnt broken, im just saying its not the only option-just like in smash

like diddy kong before his 3-4 nerfs
hes broken, doesnt mean thats the only char every mained as

EZ just go meta knight

Or Pit, pit can fly and its bs ly strong

Metaknight is the best character but he is also broken so he is not fun.

metaknight is broken in brawl
fox is broken in melee
rip

Yeaaahhhhh uh mate, just think of it like this.

Two equally skilled and knowledgeable players are playing melee.
One chooses Kirby, the other chooses Sheik, or Marth.

Kirby is going to lose no matter what.

Exactly what Stuartcat said. There is some classes where you can not win with if a competent player is playing a good class against yours.

gg

But can you find a video of Capitan Olimar beating Meta Knight? :wink:

Clearly Coldweather doesn’t know how to play.