T6 Spell or Ancient Spell: Pierce?

Would you use the T6 Spell or the Ancient Spell for Dungeons like Trench, Tomb or Chests?

Should I only use ST spell on Wizzy?
  • Ancient Spell: Pierce (ST)
  • Elemental Detonation Spell (T6)

0 voters

Pierce > Everything

As long as you are willing to risk the cost of losing the item, Ancient Spell: Pierce all the way.

moved to Q&A

I think the attack and defense bonuses are really a great reason to use the Ancient Spell.

Items are for using, not collecting

ST spell is great for endgame content - significant benefits of ST spell include fighting Bes, Stone Guardians, Thessal, and in Shatters. However a tiered spell is good enough for farming ordinary dungeons, since there is a consideration of the ST’s tradeable value. I will probably personally never use one because I view wizard as a disposable farmer, and I’m cheap, but I do acknowledge its power.

Pierce is for medium to high def enemies

FTFY we don’t discriminate

I never said that you quote-changer

This is a one sided vote…

Doesn’t matter what spell you use.

Uh. I think he meant to “fix” your quote so that you wouldn’t be discriminating
#lowdefenemiesmatter

St Spell. Reason? It has +3 atk and +2 def… which is awesome and it armor pierces… Edet loses out on pierce spell after 30 something def so all you need is the st spell…

So not sure if you knew this but it is a thing on the forums when someone makes a mistake in their post you quote it, fix it, and add FTFY (Fixed That For You) below like I did here:[quote=“MrLoaf, post:9, topic:7720”]
FTFY we don’t discriminate
[/quote]

I was simply correcting what you said to be more accurate :slight_smile:

I don’t care of the value thanks for the answeres!

I would use T6 spell against bosses like Nut, Pierce against Shatters Switches and Bes, and Whatever you want for Thessal.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.