Tell us where your name came from!

Haha this is an interesting thread.

When me and my friends were playing basketball, we were saying stuff like ‘Travel much?’ when someone traveled and ‘Foul much?’ when someone fouled, etc. Of course, the John Cena meme was popular at the time so I became Cenamuch

Same haha I couldn’t pick any names I wanted

whoaaa i was thinking of making a thread like this asking people where they got their names…
got ninja’d i guess :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Well I have to say, that was my most slowest ninja yet :grin:.

I’m liking all these stories, keep them coming!

oh god… me too…
mistakes were made

I had a friend on steam named ‘Je Tadore’ and at that time I thought that looked ‘cool’ so I go ahead and make my username JeTadore because you can’t have spaces, little did I know what I was about to get myself into.
Je Tadore mean I love you in French, so now because of it I get pmed daily by people asking me if I’m french/speak french.

(PS I don’t know French for shit)

It was seventh grade, so about 7.5 years ago. I was SUPER into pokemon at the time, still love the old games. So I thought of putting two together. I was signing up for the online version of Shellshock live, not the new steam version. So I thought of my two favorite starters, Charizard and Blaziken. Blaziken was my all time favorite so I wanted him to be first in the name, but it came out as Blazard, which to me sounded dumb as shit. so I switched it and came up with Charziken. And to this day, I have used it in many things. I even have it on a dog tag that was issued by my military high school. They said if we got our real names on it we could wear it to formations and throughout the day, but I actually wanted to get Charziken on it. They said I couldn’t wear it unless on the weekends, it was worth it.

well the name I always use for every game is “jude802,” however RotMG doesn’t let you use numbers. SO, I looked back through one of my old skype group chats, and stumbled across a gem of a chat from 3:00am. We were thinking of dumb nicknames for our IGN’s, and we ended up with “judge802” since I’m always judging everyone when I’m talking to them. Next, we took the 802 and figured out the text format of that, BOZ. 802, BOZ, close enough. Naturally, we needed BOZ to stand for something, so we created JudgeBOZ, Judge Bodaciously Omnipresent Zucchini. I figured this was the perfect fit for Realm. There you have it, if you see me ingame just yell “Judge” or “BOZ” or “Oi, Bodaciously Omnipresent Zucchini, ya cunt, give me fri itenz” if you feel like being disappointed.

Well, I’ve always like space. So the first thing I thought of was Meteor, and then I also like monsters, so I put MeteorMonster. But the 10 - character limit screwed me up, so it became MeteorMons. Everybody just calls me Meteor for short.

My name is spanish and I copied it from my brothers gamertag since I have no creativity at all and it means “the worm” so now all these spanish people pm me asking if I speak spanish everytime I go on realm. I’m tired of it lol.

I was drunk

My story starts when I was a wee baby, idk like 7. I used to watch the shit out of Kids Next Door. Now, then came Club Penguin. I had to pick a nickname… I had no idea, but then this guys came out of no where in my head

Me being the dumbass 7 or something year old, I spelled it wrong and never fixed it cuz originality yey

I happened to be playing a game in which the name of the protagonist was Anvil. However, that name was already taken.

me hitting my head on the keyboard

My old friend was named drew, so I mixed the sound a bit and got Druzze. Honestly I don’t know what I was thinking at the time when I made it…

watch the first 15 seconds or so xD

Coincidence? I think not.

Well…shit.

hahaha oh gosh

see i helped you out so much right? now you dont have to explain :stuck_out_tongue: