Tell us where your name came from!

I closed my eyes and pressed 10 letters and got this.:slight_smile:

HAHA ā€¦ snort ā€¦ snicker ā€¦ kids these days!

Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen.

@Niegil, this forum ainā€™t big enough for two number ones.

Tell us where your profile picture came from!

Correction, Iā€™m not Number one, Iā€™m Numbuh one, so itā€™s fine

Around 4 to 5 years ago, I used a very generic name with the numbers ā€œ123ā€ after it. I decided it was time for a change. I wanted an original new name that very few to no people would have. I began combining letters until ONAPA came out. I am actually quite proud of myself of creating a short, non-generic name.

popcorn? whereā€™s the popcorn?? :frowning:

Cuz i love dragons
andā€¦ deca gimme baby dragon how pet or riot
(idk what riot means lol)

:popcorn: here have some popcorn :slight_smile:
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :tropical_drink:

Is it very very very buttery?

NO.

Beggars can be chosers, im taking my popcorn back!

nooooooooo!!! I was just asking if it was buttery so if it wasnā€™t i was gonna put butter myself!

JawStar1 - My very first name I used on the internet, I was probably 7 at the time. It is a combination of my initials and my dogā€™s name at the time. No idea why I had a one, probably just because why not.

JawStar - The second name I used, and also a mark of my maturing. The name changed happened after an incident where a hacker started talking to me on notepad on my PC. Needless to say I panicked and turned off unplugged the computer. Probably 10 years of age at the time.

JawstJakt / JawsJakt - This time I lost the account due to my own stupidity. The name actually directly relates to what happened, the account was ā€œJust Jackedā€. I wanted a name that still utilized my initials while being reasonable, so I ended up with this. After this I always made my login pwords 20 characters and up with randomized numbers to insure it would not happen again. No more 123abc-like garbage. I believe I was age 13 at the time, anyway I tend to make my alt accounts a variation of the main, so that is where JawsJakt originated.

JawstJakt was my main at first but I got a better pet on this account so I stuck with it.

iExisted - The name I am currently resorting to. This one is actually kind of sad because it signifies abandonment. A year or so ago while I was 15 I made the decision to ā€œdisappearā€ from every online friend I had made. Iā€™d prefer not to explain it, but I did have a good reason for it.

When I choose a username Iā€™ll put a lot of thought into it, I mean after all Iā€™ll be stuck with it for a few years at the minimum.

i always felt that name as very sadā€¦

Yeah, the people that pretty much made me who I am today that Iā€™ll never see again. Itā€™s all good though, I know I impacted/affected their lives in a positive way as they did mine; to be honest, thatā€™s all that matters to me.

Will I abandon you guys? I donā€™t know, probably wouldnā€™t make much difference though. The leading factor to leave them was my maturity and Iā€™m already pretty much at my peak for it, so I doubt itā€™ll be the reason if I do leave.

first class was wizard so Mage and added my name at the start ā€œDorianMageā€

Well, I started playing ROTMG on a (at the time) 3 year old macbook laptopā€¦ keep in mind that this was almost 5 years ago, so it was utter shitā€¦ I couldnā€™t go anywhere without standing on the edge of black tiles for around 2-3 minutesā€¦ I quit the game soon after, and picked the game back up 2 years agoā€¦ I have learned to love the game and my name, mainly because I play on a shitty computer, but just good enough to run realmā€¦ sadly, the laptop I used has just broke down this week after 8 yearsā€¦ rip

#Welcome to the forum @DorianMage!!
Have a :cookie:

When I was 13, I was obsessed with lord of the rings, and so I made my name sauron in all of my games that I could. That was taken here, so I thought about other things I liked and ended up sticking sauron into unicorn (i didnā€™t mean it like that" and so I got sauricorn.

I wish I could have a conversation with my grandma. I miss her.

Seriously, kiddos, enjoy time with your grandparents while you can. Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  -sniff-