Tell us where your name came from!

Yea MapleStory was pretty fun back in the day…

@Shaxasno where did your name come from? I was expecting you to come up with a whole story for us by now :confused:
I enjoy your fanfictions < .>

@Scorchmist Could you find the story?

Yea i know there was a story somewhere, just don’t wanna bother with finding it…
I like how you ask Scorchimst to find it lol

He’s the one who knows where all these things are! < .>

Found it @Selimmm

Well, Suvkiller was my nickname on the games, but it was being used at Steam and SrClarildo has born

what am i… the librarian…

also the thing you said before doesn’t explain it much

my old usernames i used to use alot was “superhamdav”, which I got back when I was in 1st grade when club penguin was actually a thing. I just named my penguin that because hes gonna be a super penguin which was made out of ham, and i was gonna put my whole first name but it could only fit in “dav”, so I just stuck with it and used that username for pretty much everything. When I started playing realm, the name was one letter too long, so I took out the a and got “Superhamdv”

My name has a Star Wars background too. It’s from a character named Captain Lon Shevu of the Galactic Alliance Guard, in the “Legacy of the Force” book series.

I’m Doc. Always have been, always will be.

“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I am Doc.”

~ RealmEye Manuscripts, 15:17 (circa. 1600 BO [before Oryx])

My name was going to be flameborn but it was already tooken so i turned it into flamebom and now in starbreak everyone calls me flameborn

Googled “Cool Gaming Names” when I was little. Was going to use “XxYasuoMaster69xX”, but I didn’t play league of legends a whole lot.

Memes aside, it started out in minecraft when my name was “theGamer169”, then changed it to “theVector169” (at that time I didn’t know how bad the number “69” meant, my math teacher shed some light on it during 6th grade, and I still remember that day.)

Started playing realm and used “TheVector” since numbers aren’t allowed.

Someone later I ended up changing it later to the one I have right now because it felt more easier to type it out at the time, but now the letters trigger the heck out of me because it doesn’t sound very “professional” so I’m most probably going to change it again.

EDIT: Changed my name. (Probs going to change it again lol)

Yeah. I guess not

My name is Curlip, occassionaly Curlip C to fit the naming schemes on some websites.

But similar to Doc, it has always been Curlip, so if you see Curlip it is likely me.

uhhh… that is so weird…[quote=“Curlip, post:135, topic:4554”]
But similar to Doc, it has always been Curlip, so if you see Curlip it is likely me.
[/quote]

lol i searched up “dustyacer” on google the other day, (my normal name), and i found all these interesting things i did.

Well my name is Grimmraper… made it when I was 12 it’s been 4 years since then, but here’s the story:

At apple store
Fren: Bro want to play a game that is similar to minecraft?
Me: Oh boi similar to minecraft? That’s a taker
Fren: Lel xd type in www.realmofthemadgod.com
Me: K i’m making a account now
Fren: K
Me: Ok so it’s blocky it’s kinda like minecraft, but how do I play
Fren: Look at me play, dude follow me let’s fight the drake
Me: Heck it’s friggin hard
Fren: Dude make a account name
Me: How?
Fren: Go to the nexus and go to the statue
Me: didnt think I was going to play this game seriously shoot grimreaper is taken… wait I have a idea! I’ll be Grimmraper lol… Oh hey it worked lel xd.
Fren: k now come to cyclops or medusa or sprite or djinn or Beholder
Me: K, eh this game is boring, i’m done

2 years later
Me: Ugh I hate waking up for school, what was that game again? realm of the mad god? Let’s play it, I mean why not i’m bored af, wow a t4 quit ty guy who traded me, imma put it in my vault.

Conclusion:
So basically I kept begging for golden bows so I could make a good archer that I would risk the quiver on. I eventually became addicted after realizing how fun this game was dispite countless lag deaths and rage quitting 2839 times

that wasn’t actually the thing i was talking about, but thanks. so that’s the legit reason huh?

But do you have a doctorate?

I think he has a doctorate on meme purification.