Tell us where your name came from!

I thought you had the name of the mysterious, unknown thing that all RotMG players miss.

Quag Part Of My Name Is From A Pokemon And King Is Just Something To Make It Sound Better.

QPOMNIFAPAKIJSTMISB
Hmmm, damn this is a tough code to crack, starting to think it has no meaning.

Edit: Japs fap on Kim Miqā€™s bitsā€¦ gg cracked, canā€™t get past me.

To stay on topic, drugsā€¦ it came from drugs

Well I had a friend who played and his name was chodeblack. So you know, I named mine after his, but all of the normal colours were taken so now Iā€™m stuck with people bombing me with pms about why I named myself after a mutant fruit stdā€¦

Why do you capitalize every beginning letter of every word you say?

To have a coded message, donā€™t worry, I cracked it :smiley:

ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Youā€™re missing this \

My name comes from Superman, my favorite comic book hero as a child (duh) and the initials of my first and last name. My alt account (StarWarsIV) comes from the fourth Star Wars movie which was my favorite movie of the second SW Trilogy.)

@Septagram yasss homestuck

@KillerNach top nach my dude :3

You need to put 3 's for it to work ĀÆ\\\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

///ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ i gibe ub i neeb to coby ab pabe it

my name came from
A) i like this game and think it is awsme
B) I also want to become awsme at the game (im not yet, look at my graveyard)

Ethan Huntā€¦ at last. You know not how long Iā€™ve made this thread just to catch you!

@UnicornSla ironically, I have a friend with that nameā€¦ but no, my name is Eliot Hwang. :smile:

edit: He liked my post :grin:

Alright, back when i used to play Runescape a lot, there was this Dungeon system, which had about a 100 floors, each floor had a boss, and there were 3 categories of bosses, melee, ranged, and magic users. At floor 98,99 and 100, there was a ranged, magic user, and melee boss respectively. The last boss(The melee one) was called Rammernaut, and when i saw that, i was like, ā€œHey, thatā€™s pretty coolā€, It was an OP name too since i could NEVER BEAT THE GUY!!!

Well thatā€™s just about itā€¦

Uuuhm, my ex-girlfriend, named Luna (which in italian means ā€œMoonā€).
Fuck me I should seriously change my IGN.

rip

Aight, little story time.

Back when I got my Nintendo DSi XL Special Mario 25th Anniversary Edition, there was a neat little feature on it that allowed you to choose a nickname for yourself.
Now, back then, I went with zeehondpit; zeehond being my native languageā€™s word for ā€œsealā€ (the animal), and pit coming from the one and only Kid Icarus protagonist Pit - who I only knew from Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

However, since I didnā€™t want to be treated like my Minecraft accountā€™s name was treated - my birthname sounds rather similar to jelly when pronounced in English and I absolutely HATED it - I decided to switch it to a correct translation, but PokĆ©mon Blue had already done its work by having
<ā€” this cutie
in it, and thus, Seelpit was born.
Eventually, I started to use it for pretty much everything.