Tell Your Stories About RoTMG Salt

We’ve all seen that one person that get’s all

in the game. Tell your stories about RoTMG salt.

I once told a kid that i hope his grandma gets super aids from a giraffe while i watched it happening while eating hard candy from her purse.

He told me three things.

One, he was asian.

Two, he knew karate.

Three, some kind of horribly translated joke/threat that involved slicing my butt cheeks off and putting it on my face, and saying it wouldn’t make a difference because i was already a butt face.

So i told him i’d go passively aggressively hit my wife and kids harder than nagasaki to deal with the pain of the roast he just made.

I logged off and cried myself to sleep.

Fucking raw

Be me
Farming sprite worlds because I’m bad at videogames
9 people in the realm
Constant picasso level artism in the chat
Whatevs
Jump into sprite world
Take two steps when 3 kids show up
They drop discord
Kek
I jump in, they explain that they’re grinding for dex looking for a white bag and want my help
Probably the worst decision ever
Fast forward, we farm 4 sprite worlds
On the fifth all is going good
Side note: Got every dex from each dungeon
Side note: They want me to trade
Side note: no
Anyways, 2.3/8 kid dies right before sprite dies somehow
Ultra downy softener activated
Kid screams
Banging on table
Mom in distance
He disconnects
Friends are mad for apparently stealing the dex
Kicked from discord
I shoot up my school
The end

Wha…

My friend got dbow while I was an archer ppe in my UDL.

200 abysses… no dblade
my brother does an abyss with a lvl 17 charecter *gets dblade

I guess he did help desigh the game, I don’t sigh at the game anymore.

The freaking fame fashion box…
I wanted one specific dye soo much…
My friend got it in like 2~3k fame.
I wasted 10k fame, didn’t get it…
fml

its pretty hard to get one specific dye, just make your dye sets based on which ones you have

i was fighting limon on a crappy library computer bc im cheap and dont want to waste my laptop battery. So anyways, i get a white. wow! its actually my first white bc im a blue star what do you expect im not good. (white bag was staff) i pick it up, nexus. at that point my library wifi goes complete mcdonalds and i lag out. i reconnect and i dont have the white. 10/10 triggered never used computer again

I’ve got a friend (ikr). He have played RotMG for about the same amount of time as I did, so about 2 years active and 1 year inactive. He is always salty because he never got a white. I was salty because of that too. Then one day I got my first white : a csword. I was a bit mad because I never play melee classes, but happy because first white (after 1 year of playing the game). Now I have gotten a total of 6 whites, and my friend actually stopped playing the game, being too mad and salty about me getting whites.

My first white was a dbow. I was kinda excited. I just popped on it on a random archer and died to a Hobbit Mage (unintentionally). Then in the UDL event I got the Morning Star and Dbow, and I fed them both, and that was the last time I ever got a dbow

dont get mad at him i got an illumi level 16 :wink:

now im salt :’(

I don’t understand why people don’t check their spelling but I’m salty

freaking @GraveThief is like the luckiest little piece of Hail Deca! ever to play this game…

when servers are rubberbanding like crazy