The Artificer: a rework on the token system

After abuse and mistreatment at the hands of Oryx and his henchmen, the artificer escaped his prison and found his way to the nexus, now he is willing to help the adventurers with a small price of shiny goods!

(he does not have a sprite I apologize, I will work on that in a little.)

so, for those of you that have been living under a rock (i.e no internet so you can’t play realm), the token system has you gather an absurd amount of tokens for a UT reskin or a brand new UT entirely. But majority of the time, unless you have friends to help, it is next to impossible to get those 50 tokens so what tends to happen is you have a bunch of useless tokens sitting in your vault with you then just drop/feed to your pet.

the artificer though will hope to change that.

the artificer will be located in the nexus where the alchemist was (because lets face it I think the mystery box killed the alchemist and deca ain’t bringing that bastard back.)

Now, you can give the artificer tokens in exchange for the following

5 = loot drop potions (separate you can’t buy the red and blue together), transformation potions

10= low tier dungeon keys (p. cave, forest maze)

20= Mediocre pet feed (French fries, soda).

30= Pet eggs. (common only, but you can get any type)

40= SB stat potions (only speed, dex, atk, wis, vit, and def)

50= whatever the tokens are SUPPOSED to be for.

if you think this will make token more viable please give and like or if you don’t like it or think it needs more work please type your concerns/questions down below, thanks!

There’d be no reason to stack your tokens up past 5 until you have 50 total as all the rewards besides loot potions and the actual token reward are complete garbage. :sunglasses:

Or you could grind the tokens 24/7 every day and get the 50 tokens

I feel like feeding 4000 fp is better than a sb stat pot

Okay, I like it. It’s balanced. The problem it will solve is good and you’ve done good work. Unfortunately, you have no sprites, so no candy. Also, the sprite should be not super big and as plain as you can

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.