The Birthday foundation

Sweet man thank you!

Wow really? Thanks dude!!! Youā€™ve made my day. Ahem, quick question. How do I PM someone? :joy:

Log in to your RealmEye account, click the down-triangle in the upper right corner to get the RealmEye menu, and go down to Messages.

Ok thanks

yo ur lucky @OgGamerGod for my birthday my parent ā€œgaveā€ me the right to go on a school trip to dc. i mean the trip costed 2000 dollars but everyone was expected to go. i got nothing else for my birthday besides a highlighter from a friend :confused:

Wow. I was gonna go on that DC trip for my school, but it was too much :moneybag:. When was your bday? Iā€™ll add you in to the postā€¦ :heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø

@OtherBill I sent you the message with some of my game info, make sure to get back to me :heart:ļø:heart:ļø

oh its 3/21, yesterday lol im 16 now.
thx for the shoutout btw :3

No problem my little brotherā€™s birthday was yesterday too

:confused: I shouldā€™ve said it was my birthday when it was my birthday, I got the skin for 8 life :confused:

@OtherBill wait you have 8!!! yo i cant even get like one lol the most valuable skin a ever had was tiny ava and then i got hacked lol

At least you got to go to the DC trip
I didnā€™t even ask my parents because I knew we couldnā€™t afford to do that (or at least, wasnā€™t worth it :confused:[quote=ā€œShatter, post:10, topic:7517, full:trueā€]
i EXPECT FRE STUFF.
[/quote]
inb4 free shatters.

What DC trip are you guys talking about lmao. I havenā€™t gone on a school field trip in ages.

Back in middle school, every year the 8th graders could go on a trip to the east coast (of america) over spring break.

I donā€™t know @Ilikzerice irl, but Iā€™m guessing his was similar to this.

Oh, I see.

We did that in 5th grade.

This was mine too. 8th grade

Youā€™re giving him freer shatters? Kind.

Are we going to arrange a date/time? Bcuz I pmed you. Unless you want me to just pm you in game.
@OtherBill

So I better get free shit on the 27th

Hold on Iā€™ll added you to the list