The Craig Appreciation Thread

Guys, I say we storm Oryx’s Castle, defeat Janus, and talk to Craig. @Shaxasno wanna take pictures?

“Want to draw our your swords!? I will fight all of you at once!” Brutes swarming in from behind. “This will be a FAIR fight!”

"No. That is not what I meant. Let me spell it out for you. D-O Y-O-U W-A-N-T T-O T-A-K-E P-I-C-T-U-R-E-S? When we storm the castle. When we talk to Craig. Also, beware my new 4/8 pally that I made! We will win!

“How dare you assume that I would just stay back snapping photos while you all raid my father’s castle! Brutes, Charge! There’s no second chances!” The brutes charge

Shax is sjw confrumed

everyone bring a trickster or rogue so you can chill behind Craigs desk with him

“Swj” What does this word mean? :I

Is it sad that I knew you were gonna reply with exactly that

sjw=social justice warrior

I did type it up on google before replying to you, but still had no idea what “Social justice warrior” meant…

they want equality for everyone

actually its sjw (which is actually a good thing)

For the most part

Crap! Everyone run! Don’t get armor broken! I will take on the Heir of Oryx myself.”

Draws Sword and Buffs Self With T5 Seal

I randomly teleport in and sit on an armor stand, while watching the scene and eating popcorns. It looks quite epic, with the horde of brutes and the knights running to each others… “Hey guys, have a good fight!” I shout to the leaders.

The brutes began charging their way towards the group of players, there was about 7 of them in all. They each spawned 3-5 Warrior of Oryx’s, their eyes glowing red as they charged at the nearest person. The HeirOfOryx stayed back, wondering if the brutes would do their job in eliminating a few players.

I’m pretty sure a single player could kill 7 brutes

I for some reason lag in an abyss and die. Rip Pally 4/8, 740 Fame. Rip Dreams.

Craig must be doing a bad job with all of those website advertisers and bots.

Ninja’d : The Craig Appreciation Thread