The Death Thread

Urgles can level up now?!

nerd down

@Raxvier

You know what, I never really post here.

Farewell to my favorite character of all time, even if it wasnā€™t the most powerful. It was an inadvertent ppe. I also had a Leaf Hide, Crystal Cutter, and Void Blade. I was kind of hoping for a Kageboshi since Iā€™ve never obtained oneā€¦

Not really upset about losing the Crown or the 3 DECAs on me, but beyond the sentiment of having the character for a long time, losing the Fame and having every dungeon completed but O3 and Void stings. I donā€™t exactly make Fame quickly with the time I have to play, and there goes the Shatts bonus, let alone the optional Heroic dungeons ):

good run

massive balls bringing a 100k fame char to anything harder that a pirate cave. respect. rip

I have to admit i got kind of tired after completing 180 untaris in a weekā€¦

Oops!

oops, i was not expecting to die there

That moment when I get into a wlab and tab outā€¦
nobody there even, only my own stupidity

rip oreo, at least i have another one in my vault that is never getting taken out again

that was my best char so farā€¦

Homie downā€¦

Noooooo!

I actually liked seeing that char around. For whatever reason, your Samurai had grown on me. :sob:

i was expecting to die in shatts event because i havent done any of the new shatts yet but damn this was fast(first one)

rip rarest ST set in the game

The Samurai one? Itā€™s quite common in my experience.I have that set on one of my Samurai, and two spare sets. I would have more if I hadnā€™t thrown away or fed them ā€“ 3 of each is the most I normally keep of any ST item.

Last time i got a drop ? Two weeks ago I got the katana. Ten days before that the armour. Ten days before that another Katana. The only one thatā€™s mildly annoying is the ring, which you need to track down Deathmages for, but you can do that when looking for Liches and Candy Gnomes as they appear in the same area.

Iā€™'m with Skandling here. Donā€™t think itā€™s that rare. Already have another one.

Oh thatā€™s awesome that you have another one, you can rebuild the samurai. Tbh i have better luck getting a samurai set made entirely out of whitebags. I donā€™t remember how many realms iā€™ve cleared at this point, but iā€™m convinced phoenixes and oasis giants donā€™t have any drops lmfao.

Could be a biasā€¦ but for me it seems to get more loot when I do only the last shots to an enemy and not just instkill it.

I often do a single shot and call it out then, so other ppl can get a chance for drops, too. In my feelings this also raises my chances to get loot.