The forum badges

Hey!

So, let’s get to the point : I started collecting pretty much every badge on the forum, and realized that in the getting started section, they are two badges I don’t seem to get :

• The answer by email : nobody seems to have it, so why is it here?
  • The reading rules : I’ve read the community rules multiple times, but doesn’t seem to get the badge. Is it glitched?

Thanks for your answers! Have a good day!

The fourm takes some time to update I think

I’ve read it a few months ago, and I did again less than a week ago. There might be a problem other than taking time to update.

That one, as well as the “invite a user” badge seems to be broken

Yeah, Mynamerr is right.

They aren’t glitched per se, but rather the badges that came with the forum software.

And since your forum account isn’t linked to an email (like it’s supposed to for other discourse forums) but to your RealmEye account, you can’t get those badges.

Also inviting users don’t work either.

The email thing was a removed feature if I remember correctly, idk about the communit guide lines on I’m pretty sure I got it.

About reading the community rules to get the badge: I read them when the forums came out and didn’t get it. Recently I went there to check on something and I got it. It seems to be very inconsistent.

Read the FAQ. The forum as originally designed used the FAQ to hold the rules, which we thought was kinda stupid. We edited the FAQ to be, you know, a FAQ, and instead put the rules in it’s own thread like most forums. However, the badge still uses the FAQ as a means to see if you’ve read the rules.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.