The General Chat Thread

I know someone already asked about him, but who here remembers the old realm youtuber Doozer?

whatā€™s a youtuber? XD

well basicallyā€¦ hmmm. Iā€™m detecting a hint of sarcasm here

ā€œonly a hintā€ :joy::ok_hand:

ā€“serious mode activateā€“
Iā€™m extremely inactive on youtube, most youtubers are completely unknown to me and the few I do know I actually find annoying.

Well I guess to fill you in, Doozer was an old realm youtuber, and a very good friend of mine, he didnā€™t do the normal ā€œppe montagesā€ and ā€œloot montagesā€ he may have done one loot montage, but he did more live commentary videos with us all in the Ventrilo server. he did have one ongoing series called the ā€œRandomnessā€ series. but when I asked him why he deleted his videos, he told me he felt his videos were old and outdated. I mean they were back from 2012 and 2013, but so are a lot of old realm videos. But thatā€™s just a little story on who he was. Now heā€™s a husband whos wife actually played a couple times

How does one join the squad Discord?

Must one be a White Star?

no, its completly open

One must join Discord?

:angry:

Donā€™t worry about grades. Let the people that are going to hire you in the future worry about it.

This is so stupid

• Option A
  • Option B

0 voters

it actually shows who voted

Nice profile pic :ok_hand:

These past few weeks Iā€™ve had some seriously crap stuff.

3 Illnesses in a row, mock exams and complete tiredness in general. On top of all this I have 4 days to complete 5 coursework tasks taking 3 hours each.

I swear Iā€™m gonna collapse =ā€¢=

the image is broken lol. or it is for me at least

how about now?

yea i can see now

Yah! i was originally gonna post my dragon set todayā€¦ but i finished too fast

then i was gonna post my armor today, but i forgot and posted yesterday

What the hell is this construction plan trying to achieve?

Easier access for insects.