The glitched realms

Greetings!

Today I wanted to talk about something people haven’t been talking about : glitched realms. I’m talking about two things that occured to me while playing :

• Glitched empty realms : on some servers there is a realm with no people/almost no people inside. By going inside, you’ll get so laggy that you will be disconnected in a few secs.
  • Laggy dungeons : sometimes, when I enter a dungeon (especially manors, idk why those in particular), the same thing as the glitched realms happens.

Does anyone knows what causes this? I know that this isn’t Oryx Lag for the dungeons, and it’s not my internet connection either.

its the result of bots crashing realms

Even the glitched realms? For the dungeons I can understand, but what about the empty realms? As far as I know, they can’t crash those from the outside. Plus, they stay open for days, sometimes more than a week.

Laggy dungeons?

Do you use chrome?
This is due to the bats inside the manor having invisisble shots(contact damage) and that may be why you lag inside of manors

This is for everyone who uses steam, flash player, or chrome. Everytime I go into a 1/85 realm in any US server, there is so much lag that you can’t even move

^^^^ idk why tho

I did, but even after switching to flash player 18 it was the same.

That also happened in 2 snake pits, and once in a shaitan with almost no people.

What about the oryx realm close nexus glitch? Or what about all the oryx crash 10 min dc, and all the shaitens Craig’s been spawning

Yeah I see these servers everywhere, the only person inside will be an “oaeli” bot, and the portal moves places every 2-3 minuets.

I would like to add that this happens a lot on some servers (especially USNW).
Something to do with that?

Yes, I forgot to mention that. Although sometimes there’s not even a single bot inside.