The Inverse: A UT Prism Idea by POWER

It’d be amazing if others couldn’t see it. Just clone chest and pierce with bone dagger.

But test chest SB is already so low, it wouldn’t really matter?

Who said it had to be test chest? It could be anything that drops loot, really.

Spite looks awful…

I agree.

what if you do this to a test chest… it would troll people… you can also do this in shatts, killing many people. Cool, but not good.

Counting that the decoy does not shoot at you, I do not see how this can kill people in shatts.

Maybe you can use it to scare the heck out of people with an ice sphere and make them run into lava or something.

What do you even mean? How would a gift chest troll anyone? They are only located in your vault, which is exclusive to you and only you.

He probably means a test chest.

Never thought of that, DECA plz impliment :joy:

why does @Piggby not like me

Quite interesting, it seems like the dungeon will be quite a good one!

Although im not a huge fan of the concept, its one thats been used before, but feels just too… easy…

I don’t recall him ever saying that. He was just facetiously making the point that you got Test Chests and Gift Chests confused.:smile:

honestly if you would like to make the idea better just make the damage to the clone not contribute to soulbound.

I think the 250 MP is too drastic of a cost. Cloning the boss for 1.5 seconds is not enough time, especially for melees and mid-ranges, to get hits or damage. It might, if the cloned enemy starts moving toward a cluster of players for the snacking…

accidentally necrobumped

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.