The Maximizing Stat Potion

###Maximizing Stat Potion

A potion that increases dexterity/speed/vitality/attack/defense/health/magic/wisdom until the maximum amount.

Sorry about having no image, but looks like a greater whatever stat potion except with a rectangular bottom. Please give your opinion about this!

####Stats:

• Consumed When Drunk
  • Soulbound?
  • Feed Power: 1000

####Drops From:

• Lair of Shaitan: Vitality (1/50), Life (1/500)
  • Ice Tomb: Speed (1/50), Wisdom (1/50), Mana (1/250)
  • Puppet Master’s Encore: Dexterity (1/25), Attack (1/75), Defense (1/100)

I tried to make the most logical places. Sorry if I did something wrong!

####More info
Why I got the Idea: This had happened to me a couple times; Really close to maxing a stat, but then some random enemy comes in and kills me. It is a very big annoyance isn’t it? That is why the Maximizing Stat Potion was created in my head. Once drunk, it maxes whatever stat the potion is called, so Maximizing Speed Potion would completely max speed. The most overpowered potion is the Maximizing Life Potion, which can max out life. Because of it’s overpower, it could be soulbound or not. Vote for your opinion!:

• Maximizing Stat Potions should not be soulbound
  • Maximizing Stat Potions should be soulbound

0 voters

Lore: Oryx had a small collection of stat potions that he had gathered from his victims. One day, he had accidently spilled some strong wine in one, he decided to test it on his weaker minions. Then, once the minion drank it, he was completely strong and powerful, feeling like he could take down a whole building. Since Oryx had little of the strong wine and it was incredibly rare, he only handed out 1 every 100 stronger minions he had.
Help from @Zquidx for telling me about where it should drop from. Thanks @Zquidx!

maxy has been created so many times in pservers. This idea is really really overpowered and gets rid of the process of maxing and grinding that is a key component to this bullet hell. 0/10

This was my first idea that I had posted on forum and I am only a blue star, so this is probably not going to meet your expectations.

There is something called the Oryx Potion, which I believe was in game at some time for admins. It instantly maxed all stats. This is litterally just a miniature one. F for effort

As @Tykhe nicely said, this is overpowered as hell, and I don’t care if it’s soul bound and rare. It shouldn’t be made and maxing and grinding stats is an important part of this game. I like how you put in a lot of info, but it shouldn’t happen.

Why? He tried hard to create something that would solve a problem, and he had lots of info too. He was only missing a sprite. B for effort

Oh… Didn’t really think of that.

Yes but seriously, this is already incredibly overpowered and would kind of ruin the point of cringe farming and stuff like that. The last thing we need is something like this. The super potions were also sort of a bad idea.

I understand it’s a bad idea, but it’s not an f for effort

Ok, maybe that was a bit TOO harsh. I would give it a C+/- to be truthful.

To think about it, it is kind of a bad idea. If it was actually existed, it wouldn’t be multiplied by 0.01. It would be multiplied by 0.000000000000000000001 (20 zeros between the decimal point and 1).

So, 10 ^ -19 ?

I think it was 10 ^ -21, but ok. I also have another idea, which is pretty overpowered if maxed mana, but put some balancing points to fix it. Prob terrible.

yes i agree, this is seriously just for noobs who want an easy 8/8, no skill required

It’s too broken to be implemented. :confused:

Good effort though! :ok_woman:

The concept is just too broken. Why farm up a char when you can farm glands for hours and instant 8/8? Not worth lol.

Well, a way to fix it and still make it viable but incredibly rare would be like, only 2-3 people per a YEAR can get this potion, and after that you have to wait another year. D+ for effort.

Let me just play 100 hours of realm per week

Got 3!

There is 24 hours in a day.

Fixed.