The Maximizing Stat Potion

That would mean you missed 2 and a half days of playing

Isnā€™t that the joke? :confused:

If anything it should drop very rarely from a dungeon whose difficulty practically requires any character inside it to be maxed to survive it, like the Shatters, but less leechable. This ensures that most people who will have gotten this as a drop are likely able to max easily on their own, and thus ā€œdeserveā€ it more. Maybe from a harder version of a Shaitan-style dungeon.

Okay, okay! I get the idea that this idea is an incredible stupid idea, but then I had only came up with it this morning and didnā€™t give it much thought! However, I did think it was a pretty cool and quite useful idea.

And also, @Zquidx is kind of right; it should be coming from something that canā€™t be leeched. So then, I tinkered it a little! (Does 1/10000 seem good enough?)
Well, this was just my first post, so it has sucky statistics. I learned my lesson to go over things and make sure they seem right.

maybe the potion just temporary maxed some stat. like maybe 3 mins

It drops from Shaitan. Not glands

I think this is impractical as most people would feed it anyways for 1,000, am I right people :grin:

A more abbordable alternative could be a potion that adds +1 to every stats, maybe?

Tbh it HAVE TO BE SB if it wont then people will dupe them lol

Can you imagine duping a bunch of these and selling them? Jesus.

Oh yeah. Whoops.

My statement still applies though. Farm glands and wait for Oryx. Go to Janus. Pray for Shaitan.

But Shaitan is not exactly the most farmable dungeon. You need a fair sized group of people and it takes pretty long to complete.

With the amount of people going to farm for this pot, Iā€™d say Shaitans would be a walk in the park.

If you think about the rarity of the max pot to drop tho, it is comparable to the rarity of a pixie or etherite. Each of those items are worth at least 5L and drop from dungeons far easier to farm while Shaitan is a challenging dungeon with a one in three chance of spawning only once a realm has been cleared. Also a pixie or etherite is tradeable making it more practical to farm for. The 5L minimum value of these items is far more than a single maxed stat (except for maybe life).

Maybe I need to tinker it aroundā€¦

I mean I could choose both options so I did :slight_smile:

Shouldnā€™t even exist

I think you mean 8/8 :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.