The Mobile Jazz Wizard [Consumable]

###Mobile Jazz Wizard [Consumable]

EVEN Newer And Improved Sprite!

`
“An ancient artifact carved by the Saxophone gods of old in days long before Oryx. Legend has it only a musician true of heart can awaken the statue and with it its wild tunes”

###Stats:

• Duration: 30 seconds
  • Cool-down: 10 seconds
  • Range: 15

####Effect:

The MJW once used spawns a statue on the player that will will play a tune from a selection within a 15 tile radius. The intensity of the sound of the tune will increase with closer proximity to the MJW. Players within the range will be granted a buff depending on the song:

• White Demon Waltz: +5 Att
  • Beholder Boogie: +5 Dex
  • Lonely Thessal Blues: +10 Wis, +10 Vit
  • Heavy Metal Constructs +5 Def
  • Darude - Sandsman King +25 hp +25 mp
    Please feel free to give me more song name! I love them all!

After 30 seconds the statue disappears.

####Drops From:
The Masked Party God, his vibe and love of the party would fit in perfectly with some smooth jazz.

####More info
First off, why the music? Well I as well as many other players are sick and tired of hearing dundundundundundundun over and over again! Its time to stop! Though this item will (of course) be used to spam, the tasteful player will place it down when bashing Oryx or The Bridge Guardian and enjoy music with a side of buff.

The cool-down is only 1/3 of the duration because I like the spamming aspect of it, for good… or if you hate the tunes: the bad.

The range is purely so the entirety of glands does not have to listen in but not short enough so your’e restricted in movement.

Why do the buffs stack? Well 1st its unlikely as a consumable that many players will have this item at the same time so a mega-uber buff circle jerk is not likely. The buffs being also small will not affect you too much game play wise, as I’ve said, it couples with the music.

Thank you for your time, this was my first creation so I don’t mind if you rip in to shreds/ give helpful feedback. Slonkers out.

I really like the idea. But I think this would work better as a consumable item.

Would love to hear a sample of the three songs.

Straight up I have no musical talent though it would be fascinating to try and make these, I may give it a try or better, leave it the someone more gifted :slight_smile:

A song name i think’d be good is maybe the Constructs Heavy Metal.
Anyways, i really like the idea!

I love it! Added to the playlist

so is this a consumable?

Nope, an ability

oh…

i like it a lot more as a consumable,

so you can stack this quite a bit, causing lots of buffs.

with this as an ability, every class could turn into a buffing class, like instead of having no prism, you use this, or for hunts u can use this if u dont like traps.

Imagine a group of 20 players with this!

giving players speed is… generally bad… it screws them up alot

Haha, I see its more than a bit broke, I thought it was a but fun but i suppose ill scale it down.

Aah thanks for pointing that out, i intended it as a fun thing to spam but with the buffs too, not good. As a consumable however, and a rare one at that, the buffs may be ok to stack due to the unlikeliness of 10, 20, 30 people having one.

Speed could be swapped for, hmm… def? +5? Thanks for the feedback

Can you explain a little bit more what the sprite is? All I see is a blob…

Guy on the right is a jazz man, holding a sax, music note. Ill rework the sprite

Haha, really unique idea. The sprite looks like a guy is throwing up, but making a sprite on a guy playing the sax is hard, so I get it. 8/10

Why not make this a skin? It would work and would be really cool.

Imagine if when someone wears the skin everyone hears this.

Sell for 50k gold, make a million dollars.

I like it but I’d recommend getting rid of the red (it confused me at first) and possibly giving the hand in between the bell of the sax more contrast or removing it altogether (hand blends in with sax too much rn, makes the distinctive sax shape lacking).

“Be Bop Beholders” lmao don’t add this

oooh, maybe i can do it. idk, ill try.

Reworked the sprite again

I love this

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.