http://imgur.com/A9Ll5mW

Desc:Made by the best Mystics in Ogmur

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 175
  • Duration: armor break 3 second [wis:55]
    -Cooldown: 7.5 seconds
  • Range: armor break 2 sqrs [wis:65]
  • Special properties: Armor Break (no statis)
  • Fame Bonus: 5
  • Feed Power: 1000
    +5 wis
    Drops From:
    Lord Of The Lost Lands

I feel like Mystic isnt that great because theres a lot of better choices.Maybe with this item Mystic can be a “Good” character with more choices of orbs

Now you guys can stop telling me “This is unfinished” The only thing thats unfinished is the F2P features (I WANT FREE GOLD)

okay now that it is actually here i can say that this is ridiculously overpowered,

the only reason why ogmur is balanced is because you have to get in close.

and while i do see what you where trying to do with the mana cost it docent balance things out enough.

WHAT? You’re gonna give an item 250 MP Cost? I would say that would make it useless.

That just ruins the point of an orb.[quote=“Drakebal, post:1, topic:6055”]
(Or ST if you know what i mean :wink:)
[/quote]

Is this even relevant? MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

Erm i feel like im looking at a t5 orb… change the coloring on the orb.

no, we dont.

having a HUGE ASS MOFO TRUcKLOAD of buffs and having a HUGE ASS MOFO TRUCKLOAD of costs makes it a bad item.

Right so let’s not make an orb that can basically be used once.

Let’s also not make an orb that will help steamroll everything.

Let’s also not rip off the name of Ogmur.

Let’s also not rip off the old sprite and try and come up with something original? (see below)[quote=“Drakebal, post:1, topic:6055”]
I failed to get the link but the orb was supposed to look like “Orb of Conflict” Except its red parts are transformed to black
[/quote]

Finally, let’s understand that each character has their own niche, and that mystic is a “good” character. [quote=“Drakebal, post:1, topic:6055”]
Maybe with this item Mystic can be a “Good” character
[/quote]

Also,

Spelt “stasis”…

…and your album name is “Orb of the Ogmur” whereas the name here is “Orb of Ogmur”.

This isn’t an ST because where’s the set.

No real need for another 6% orb.

You didn’t change how a mystic class is played, you ruined it just saying.

Now that you’ve actually uploaded your idea, here’s my opinion on it:

Even with the immense MP cost, this is extremely overpowered. Not only does this eliminate Def and increase damage dealt, it does both of these at range. The reason that Ogmur is balanced is due to the extremely lower range. When a Knight has to go deep to Armor Break, it’s balanced. However, with an orb that does this from very far away, it is just way too OP.
Also, the sprite isn’t great. It’s very dark and lacks shading for the most part.

I don’t know what you mean by that.

Anyway, I’d rate this idea 2/10. It’s incredibly OP (more OP than Jugg or other super OP UT’s), the sprite isn’t great, and it wasn’t uploaded until almost 2 days after the initial post.

nope[quote=“Drakebal, post:1, topic:6055”]
orb was supposed to look like “Orb of Conflict” Except its red parts are transformed to black
[/quote]

un-original[quote=“Drakebal, post:1, topic:6055”]
Maybe with this item Mystic can be a “Good” character
[/quote]

NEVER make an item to make a class “good”, thats not how uts work, they are suppose to be situational. FYI, mystic is a VERY viable class. [quote=“Drakebal, post:1, topic:6055”]
Armor Break and Curse
[/quote]

seriously? it was already broken with armor break, but now it has curse too!

also no cooldown?

2/10

##Welcome to the forum @Drakebal!

###Have a :cookie:!

This item looks a bit ridiculous right now. I would put the mana cost lower (about 175?) and make it have a huge cooldown, like 2 times the duration of the armor breaking?

.Her “berserk” effect only comes in T5 and T6 (and some UT and ST) and its not that long to make her “Viable” .Chest Events items are Impossible to get if you are in a group(with knights and warriors) I mean She can Rush with Statis effect but She is EXTREMELY SQUISHY

arent they are EXTREMELY SQUISHY too ?

I am not talking about the orb … just saying that mystic is not that good in my eyes

some items are just recolor of some items

A good and usefull feedback Thanks !

Well armor-breaking a test chest isn’t going to do anything to improve your chances at loot…

And sure, mystic might not have the best dps, but she’s arguably the best staff class for soloing, and with the berserk buff from her orb, she can deal good amounts of damage.

This is actually a good thing… that way you can damage the boss without having to go through the minions (like Septavius). Plus, it inflicts curse, which increases your overall damage output by 20%.

hence the curse effect and the berserk effect.

mystic is known for the stasis ability, but he’s strong with the buffs that are allotted.

Yes it does make the mystic viable. by you saying some UT and ST…theres only 2 UTs and 1 ST. conflict gives damaging, which increases attack. ST gives berserk, increasing rate of fire. how is this NOT VIABLE? you do understand what not viable means, right? not being able to use the class in most, if any situation at all. mystic can shine in most places.

you can say that with huntress, sorc, priest, etc.

she is just as squishy as a wizard, necro, priest, and sorc.

tl;dr
it’s hard to prove your point because your argument isn’t really valid. mystic is a very viable class and the buffs that the mystic gets aren’t underpowered.

Well, that’s your opinion. Many players would say that right now, Mystic is actually a decent class to play, just because of her ability to rush, along with her decent burst damage for a staff class.

Yes, but Mystic can stasis her opponents, which means you’ll be taking minimal damage.

yes, so you can say potentially say that they are just as weak, or just as squishy, on that note

How the Warrior’s, Mystic, Necro, Wizzy all look on the dps graph. As you can see, mystic is getting a buff with warrior (cuz warriors dont buff amirite), while everyone else just has the curse effect. Mystic (blue) is holding up quite well dps wise, as you can see from the graph.

False : during the bella event, I almost always got SB on the first chest, in huge groups.

False : my friend got like 7 whites with a mystic, thus making it not weak. i only used sorc as an example :stuck_out_tongue:

By that, I was meaning that sorc can get sb quite easily, in contrary to the example you used it for :