The ROE (Rainbow Order Experience)

Hello people of Realmeye. My name is Gandaddy and I would like to share with you all what me and my guild call the ROE or Rainbow Order Experience. This challenge is a version of the PPE, except it has the twist of potions may only be drank in rainbow order. This can be done in either 6/8 or 8/8. For 6/8, it goes like this: you may first drink Vit, then Dex, Spd, Wis, Att, Def. For 8/8, it would go Vit, Dex, Mana, Spd, Life, Wis, Att, Def. This is significantly more challenging because you may only drink potions in rainbow order, so you may only drink any dex after all vit, wis after all life, ect. The other (and easier option) is to drink one of each in order, so one vit, then one dex, one spd, and so on until all stats are maxed. This provides an easier way to drink def without waiting for 5/8 and it also creates less “I can’t keep more than 8 def pots in my inventory until 5/8”. For any questions, ask me. For any successful runs, tell me. I would give you something for completion, but I am poor, so have fun instead. Thanks for reading, and good luck.

Moved to #game-discussion, as this is a player-made challenge, rather than an idea. If any other Regulars feel there’s a better category for this, feel free to move it.

That said, this seems like an interesting challenge for pros. It’d be very difficult, especially for Life and Mana. Nice challenge!

im sorry i feel like this is comm hub, someone else can move it if they wish

but why the order?

oops forgot to move it. lol

Moved it.

I forgot you got Regular back.

I agree, since even @Atrapper said [quote=“Atrapper, post:2, topic:6156”]
this is a player-made challenge
[/quote]

this could even be a player/community event.

This is something I would have nightmares about, but then again I was never one for veteran mode in call of duty.

Great Idea! Would like to see this!

Question: If I get a spd pot from glands, do I have to store it in my inventory and then drink it when I can or is it considered undrinkable?

Undrinkable until the stats before it are maxed. If it goes in the vault (like a PPE) it is not usable, but you may store it in your inventory.

ULTRA HARDCORE MODE: Do this with priest. I’d pay to watch someone doing a Priest ROE.

Oh gosh no.

A priest in a 30-man OT?

How about an RPE (retarded player experience) where you use all your pots that you loot to buy the most expensive gear for that class instead of drinking them and start drinking pots after that.

(no offense against players who normally do that intended)

Probably the hardest thing about this is that def will be the last stat to max. Bluenoser does not approve.

Even at a normal ppe most people would max dex first.

Sure, but def last? Madness, I say.

not necessarily (imagine a warrior who needs 30 att to max, he will max def when hes at 5 att to go)

But in this case, he wouldn’t be able to drink any defense pots until attack is maxed. That’s madness in my book.

No, I think the point of this was to drink one vit, then a dex, then a spd, then a wis, then an att and then a def (and then repeat)

Oh. If that’s the case, then it’s much easier.

@Gandaddy, I think I misunderstood the OP: do you mean that you can only drink dex after drinking all of the vit to max or you can only drink dex after drinking one vit?

I never thought of it as one of each, but I will add that. It was originally only vit then only next stat, but I will add this to the list. Thanks for the contribution.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.