The Tinkerer

This isn’t much, but I just thought that maybe every time that you complete a quest for the Tinkerer, you should get maybe like 10 fame on whichever character you used to complete the quest.:slight_smile:

you found fire dagger? congratulations have 10 fame!

nah that would be way to unbalanced. thirty fame a day for T7-T9 items? if they were to integrate a bonus it should only affect the final tinkerer quest (skin one) because the slime skin is worthless.

I think you meant slime wizard skin… that’s all he’s giving out.
I do disagree though - that’s pretty fair, maybe if they decreased the total amount of fame (like to 5 fame a daily quest) it might be balanced

Its still 15 free fame a day, the reward should only be given to people that complete the final quest.

The whole tinkerer idea should be remade, 1. items you need to collect should be found by you and not just bought 2. rewards like transform potions and any skins given out (because if u give away gud skins those skins will become common because everyone can get them) if they give out skins the quest should be alot harder for example:
Quest 1: kill (last hit) 20 gods
Quest 2: complete 10 dungeons with at least 3 gravestones difficulty
Quest 3: complete a 5 gravestone dungeon (pls change lab gravestone difficulty deca)
and be creative urself with these quests. And so for rewards tokens to spin the alchemist was great, for FTP random dyes are fine aswell, pet feed (not too OP) or backpacks when reached high quests. and maybe even weekly quests for example: Kill 10000 enemys (idk if that is alot or not)
These are just some ideas and whether you think it will work or not just some suggestions to make the tinkerer more like a quest master that will keep you busy in your time playing realm <3

If for the final quest, then probably not just 15 fame… maybe that plus pair of loot pots

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.