The Toasters (USS)

“Crispy, buttered, wheat or rye, with toast we live, with toast we die.”

Requisite Toasters thread.

After digging, I realized that only mods of the old Kabam forums have access to the threads, so I’ll just type up a new profile to the detriment of my time and fingers.

The Toasters are a semi-renewed guild that dates back to February of 2013. With the acquisition of Realm by DECA, we have begun to reform and revitalize this guild which had died towards the end of Kabam’s ownership.

1.) We are a group of friendly, polite, semi-competent players who can also meme at an adequate level. Our members are always willing to help those in need and try to give back to the community as best we can. Guild dungeons are a fairly common occurrence with at least one happening per day (normally more). Tombs and shatters comprise the majority of guild hosted dungeons.

Rules
  • Do not use cheats of any sort.

• Refrain from racially, religiously, or sexually offensive statements. They will not be tolerated and can quickly result in being kicked.

• Must be able to run any standard pot-dropping dungeon.

• If you are extremely poor or “noobish” for an extended period of time, you face the risk of being kicked. Nothing personal, but we simply can’t continue support for a long time.

• No scamming, duping, lurking, or anything of the sort. Toxic activities are not allowed.

• If you call a dungeon or event, make sure you say the realm and the server (if it’s not the home server).

• Never promote someone above Member without checking with a Founder first. This has lead to several incidents in the past and may result in the removal of whoever does so. Promoting an Initiate to Member is allowed as long as they qualify.

• No “joke” invites. Anybody invited to the guild should be done formally and with full intention of them becoming a lasting member. The rule goes hand-in-hand with the previous rule of no unauthorized promotions.

• Inactive for 2 weeks = demotion, inactive for 1 month = kick.

• Always be sure to have every aspect of your RealmEye page viewable (at least by guildmates), otherwise you will not be given the benefit of the doubt concerning the above rules.

• SparkyMKII is not allowed to participate in the creation/execution of any good-natured trolling.

2.) If you are interested in joining our ranks, please provide an application with the provided link below; you may also answer the following questions in this format if you wish:

PLEASE CHECK YOUR REALMEYE MESSAGES FOR A RESPONSE
 - Reason you wish to join
 - What can you contribute?
 - What do you hope to gain from membership?
 - Any other pertinent misc. information you wish to provide
 - Your realmeye page must be able to be viewed by all members

3.) Check here first before asking if we are recruiting. There will be a notification at the bottom letting you know.

4.) We have a Discord channel that you may join at your leisure.

5.) All Toasters toast toast.

Recruiting? Yes

“And don’t forget, we have our own game. What other guild offers that? :smiley:” ~Toastrz

Here’s the problem, there’s too many toasters!

If guns don’t kill people, people kill people, does that mean toasters don’t toast toast, toast toasts toast?

am i doing it right

Is not bread just un-toasted toast?

@Puhnees Bread is the foundation of all life.

Is not toast just bread that has been toasted?

Okay last time I promise:

Can I steal this as the guild theme song?

I can’t believe you guys haven’t explored this yet. Search youtube for alternate versions.

I think I may have just opened up a new world for you.

We have, actually. This version was our theme song for a time.

And then there’s the small anthem at the top of the OP.

• I’d like to have fun and share some adventures with people and you seem like an active guild.
  • I’ll try to be as active as possible and help other members who might be in need.
  • people to have fun with and good experience playing the game.
  • I came back to RotMG since Deca took over, but i guess most of us are doing the same thing. I figured its time i found a guild.

IGN: MuladuMal

Not joining Again - and if I do re-join it wont be for a LONG time…

We have toast
And cookies

But mainly toast

Question: Can you toast toast? Or can you only toast bread?

And don’t forget, we have our own game. What other guild offers that? :smiley:

What.

Its a good guild.

Hi Toastrz this is Tomfood here. I know at one point I was invited to join your guild but that was a long time ago, So wondering if I could have some more info on your guild?

What would you like to know?