The Toasters (USS)

Like this?

Indeed. Works well to give whoever is reading it some context; especially if the OP is massive af.

lol i didnt know this until a while ago, and i used the one where it quoted the whole message, and i just deleted parts of the message

Oh give CandyShi!

Nice to see you here!

Define “nice”

Great to see you here.

I think the definition of great has changed.

I’ve been getting a good amount of requests to join in-game, I believe we still have room for more members but you need to sign up through the form in this thread!

If you recently applied (within the last month or so) please check your realmeye messages! I just went through a bunch of applications!

• Reason you wish to join
    I want a guild that treats each other as family. I have stated the rest in the google doc I sent.
  • What can you contribute?
    I can help by bumping the fame up as I am online for 3-5 hours a day and I can provide pots for other members when maxed in the specific stat. I also occasionally buy keys.
  • What do you hope to gain from membership?
    I hope to gain a family like discord that is active unlike the guild (that my douchy friends own) I am now in which I want out of, but have no other guild to go to so I am applying for guilds. I also wish to obtain new friends in realm as most of the ones I hang out in quit. I also like the fact that the guild is active and runs keys. I also wish to be able to quit my friends guild without being a douche. I also wish to have a fulltime guild which everyone is active most of the time. Not sure if I’m being redundant.
  • Any other pertinent misc. information you wish to provide
    I am 17, and am on a lot. I am low star but have had multiple accounts in the past (not wanting to spend gold to change the dumb names I changed account names). I have a pacific timezone.
  • Your realmeye page must be able to be viewed by all members

Is this guild still recruiting?

lol, that would be weird if it was like

Dear Scorchmist,

Congratulations, you’ve been accepted!!!

Scorch: Wha? i didn’t apply…

Ohh…um… ok…

Wha? Did you guys make a RoTMG spin off of cookie clicker just so you could advertise your guild?

Cause if you did,

you guys are geniuses. Or Toasterz.

If this is true, I would really like to join. I have filled out the application with everything you need to know and hope to see a response soon, with acceptance. For a while I have kept from joining a guild, due to bad experiences in the past. I saw this guild recently and got curious. I am currently in a friends guild, but they will get over me leaving, as I know them irl.

I have very little clean tomb and shatter experience and hope this can be a great learning experience for me. I hope you can be patient, as I am a really old realmer that wasn’t very active over the years. I have been very active recently and even built myself up a small fortune.

I will rarely be on discord but have a mic and a great voice for the times I will be on.

I hope you accept my application. -Etahn

any of y’all remember me? you guys still active?

:o Sup my diggity diggity dawg

sry for the bump

Hey sup guys it’s blazetaleo
I used to be in the guild (hopefully most of the guys remember me)
I stopped playing ~6 months ago but started again recently.
If I need to submit an application to try to get back in, I’ll do that or if you don’t need me to just say ao

Hai there :o

Bagels r still better tbh

Realtampi