The White Bag Thread v3

Two rings + a Soulless Robe. Seems Totem Scepter is really good at getting SB on a compact group of enemies.

:smiley: gratz

it’s not white. but its legendary egg

double white from UFO

White on testing. Got two others but this was the most fun as could not pick it up. What is it? I don’t know; you can just about see its icon above the bag but I can’t make out what it’s meant to be.

Why don’t I pick it up? As it’s sitting in the middle of liquid death whch would kill me before I got half way. Maybe a Trix could manage it but any other normal char has no chance. The enemy was like the Ghost Ship but very buffed, very anti melee with its shot spam and the water.

well, that was unexpected :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

been a little busy this weekend

And then I got 2 sphinxs in 1 run

First Realm Rework white: Pirate’s Artillery, a cannon basically for sword classes. Dropped from the boss of the room with a destructible piano in.

*Also now I have one I can see it’s the item I got from the big ship on testing but could not pick up. Not surprising I could not make sense of it then, even now having it it’s only after picking it up and looking at the stats I could see what it was as its icon looks more like some ability than a weapon.

Perception of Guill pet skin (Thank you, Guill)

I tp’ed, shot (it was near death) and got jugg.

after then I nexused and stuck in infinit loading screen. hopefully the jugg will not be despawned on next login.