The Worst Feeling Ever

The worst feeling ever is having a 0/8 knight with really good gear go into a cemetary and start duoing the final boss when your dad’s phone decides to update everything and take all the bandwidth, giving you a massive lag spike. Nexus, close out of the window, re-enter the tab, and you get that 10 minute can’t-log-in thing, leaving you to wonder if you died or not.
Yes I realize I was an idiot to duo Skuld unmaxed.

I lived. Thank Deca. Also, thanks Deca for all of the cool features you added into the game! Love em
all! (Except for the ones that are, for example, reskinned Cube Gods that come out right after my 5/8 dies… but that’s me, and I like the idea.)

ummm, not the worst feeling,

the worst on top of my head is (in game),

getting hacked, getting chars suicdied and pet released, kicked everyone in guild, got everyone to press /ignore on you. Along with everyone in every forums/reddit/discord.

That seems a lot worse.

DAD I’M TRYING TO DO PRODUCTIVE WORK HERE!

My attempt at convincing my parents that WASD = typing

lol so tru

Its way worse when you are in a public ot with ~5 people and your parents want you to help in the garden for some stuff that only takes 5 mins.

You know what also is an awful feeling? Stumbling around your house late at night and hopping onto realm.

The feeling is the next morning’s hangover.

worst feeling is this

Current

:sob:

waht the fuck

lol tops on a lowly 3/8. bad mistake

Worst feeling ever is getting an event or shatters white and fainting immediately, before you can collect it, causing your head to bash against your keyboard and smash down on the nexus button.

No the worse feeling is when you enter a dungeon and every time you are fighting something the game lags you out and you don’t get loot at all

do you play on browser?

I play on Chrome and I don’t like playing on Explorer cuz the controls feel very hard to control and rough while on Chrome the controls feel smooth

Dont play on chrome its actually the worst because it runs its own version of flash at the same time or something like that. Try firefox or a swf desktop client, which you can obtain by following the directions on the realmeye wiki.

oh well i’ll do that then thxs

To all of you who posted stories (@Ickabod), please tell me that that was not a true story. Also, OH NO WHAT HAVE I STARTED

Seems about legit. Are you Septavius?

I’m not that old qq, i’m Ickabod :sunglasses:

i have one. This (almost) happened to me.

get and oreo on your 0/8 pally, then tp to a potential ghost ship, only to be squashed by 2 leviathans
sitting right on top of a hacker…