Time rotmg been played

Dude i should feel depressed i have 19 days on my archer alone :frowning:

damn…
almost my whole acc right there…

Nonplus had the record for longest active time, but in pretty sure Arkani had the most now. It’d be interesting to see who’s had the most playtime on a single character; Gogoasafur had a very long living archer, @trofimowen how long was you warrior alive for?

Beige’s mystic probably has most and it’s still alive

Don’t remember, i think at least 22 days?

Long enough to notice, too long to care.

Arkani, but Fiddy must have many many hours as well.

It is your graveyard summary. It only shows time spent on characters that are dead

Yeah but I’ve nvr spent much time on my alive char all are lv 1 except a lv3 wizzy

I believe Steam counts all the time that the game is live on your computer, so will include nexus time, menu screens, vaults, that time you waited 1hr 45mins in a Lod while a 0/8 sorcerer soloed black, etc. all of which is NOT included in a character’s “Active Time”. Active Time is the only thing that Rotmg itself measures, and is totalled up for your RealmEye graveyard.

So Steam is a truer reflection of “life lost to Rotmg”…! Rip.

I have been playing since you could only max to 6/6, and i have never had an 8/8… yet again i have not paid a single dollar to this game.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.