Tome of the Ancient Druids

Name: Tome of the Ancient Druids
Desc: A tome made by an ancient cult of druids, since the group’s disappearance no more have been produced.

Sprite:

Stats:
Healing:
Range (diameter of healing circle not how far away the healing can be placed):
Healing (buff):
Mp cost: 90
Feed power: 850

Additional Stats:
+4 Wis
+25 Mp
+2 Vit

UT effect: This tome can be used at range, Instead of healing from your player outwards it heals from your cursor.

Whitebag drop from: Murderous Megamoth (Woodland Labrynth)

please give me some constructive criticism. I dont know if it looks good or not so please tell me your opinion.

So instead of having to go towards the person you want to heal you just hover over them?

I don’t see how priests can’t always go very deep. Could you please expand on this?

Amazing sprite and drop location. Maybe needs a buff? Priests can almost always go in w their melees, especially with prot. You’d need to make this up to par with prot.

This is a really cool idea, but I feel like this specific item is a little too bare bone.
Maybe add some stats and possibly a healing effect like other tomes?

If a knight runs in to stun oryx does the preist run with him? this could let the preist heal allies in places to dangerous for him to go.

Healing effect? it has the same healing effects as the t5.

Not the heal amount, a Healing buff. Like the one from Seals and T2+ Tomes

this is for preists that dont have prot. this also helps capitalize on the preist’s range.

The priest doesn’t run in to heal the knight because

a. the knight knows what is going on and the priest knows he knows
b. the priest doesn’t care and is trying to compensate for a couple of missing chromosomes by getting in sb on oryx
c. It’s a goddam knight.

i like the sprite, although looks weird after looking at it for a while[quote=“HorusKane, post:1, topic:6113”]
Instead of healing from your player outwards it heals from your cursor.
[/quote]

ahh fml… i was gonna use this concept for a tome idea i had, oh well, i think it can still work since it has other things ontop of it.

although it looks like it was very lazily done b/c you didnt both even copying the healing values of the tome in

I didnt have a t5 tome on me when making. I looked up the t5 tome to find its healing but it gives you an equation instead of concrete numbers. I would love to see your take on this kind of tome.

Just fyi, in the overview over all tomes it gives exact numbers.
The numbers are 200, or 300 at 75 wis.
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/tomes

Regular t5 has 7.5 range if you only have max Wisdom and no other Wis bonus.

Are you seriously telling us you can’t stand 7.5 tiles away from melees? Bows can stay 7 tiles away from the enemies and they can’t heal themselves for 300+ Hp.

If a knight takes an oryx shotgun he will die. you cant discount melees needing help just because “its a knight.”

But it is an instakill.

The priest doesn’t have time to heal.

if the knight was halfway throught the shotgun and the preist hit space a few times he would live and possibly stun oryx.

The best use for this that I see isn’t trying to heal shotguns, it’s to heal when you can’t rush ahead carelessly
Like in the crawling depths boss or shatters.

I’ve gone over this a couple of times on other posts and I have been utterly shot down every time, but I’ll say it again.

Priest is already shy of dps. Having to move your cursor away from the boss in order to heal someone isn’t something everyone wants to do.

Does the priest really care about a single knight of the 1000s of others?

Stunning Oryx. Sure, it makes the fight safer, but does it really matter to a ranged class like the priest?

That was just an example. I couldn’t think of any other situations off the top of my head (very tired and going to bed as of writing this)

It was just one example (read other reply) Who knows what the priest is doing while using it? The knight could have been a guildie or a friend.