Trivial Issues Thread

Also did they intend to keep the horses the same color or change it back to normal

Ow yuk if Iā€™d taken a better picture there would be a horsey in shot. I think they are back to normal else theyā€™d have jumped out as being wrong when we first attacked it. But I canā€™t remember.

I think theyā€™re still light-blue ;_;

Could be could be, I have been awake too long today I donā€™t know what Iā€™m seeing apart from some Zzzs soon :sleeping: . Iā€™ll have a look tomorrow if nobody else screenies one before I get chance.

Same.

As well as the clones^, CPris ponies also still wearing their winter coats.
:snowflake:

Thanks for the crystal find, @Ampoo.

Edit: This has been fixed.

Deca seems to have decided skins should drop in cyan bags, but Kabamā€™s skins are still whites.

The Mini Skuld, Oryx, Avatar, Swoll, and Phylactery skins donā€™t drop from their respective bosses.

Some ST items should drop in white bags as well.

They may be testing out the drops with Mini Stheno and Mini Nut first, to see the opinion of the community. In future they may add them to the drop tables.

Look at the dates

Hope this is just a small one

Enemies spawning in shallow water surrounded by deep water.
Should just create inability for items to spawn in deep water and be pushed to shallow water nearest. Castles in Glands should also just have a barrier of deep water surrounded the edges instead of the randomly generated deep/shallow water mixture that creates these pockets.

Not sure, I do enjoy the momentary/couple of seconds puzzle of which path to take into the cyclops castle for fastest. Would be a (minor) loss if they were cookiecutter castles every time.

Edit: pic

Probably been mentioned, but Rock Crystal.
Yep, we all hate that one.

There could be an easy solution: any obstacle that takes a certain amount of hits to it will disappear, leaving the crystal free! Obviously, the shots hitting the obstacle will not count towards your accuracy.

or you could use a bulwark to bypass the rock :stuck_out_tongue:

Oooor you just use the glitch that allows you to hit rock crystals. No cheats/hacked clients/disconnecting required.

I know you can hit rock crystals by shooting at one of the corners, but do you know which one?

Added a video.

The video seems unnecessarily complicated, but it looks like itā€™s the top right corner.

Is that the only corner that works? I thought they all did

Maybe, I just remember everyone doing it from one specific corner a while ago.

Yes, I think this method works but there are some problems

1. You donā€™t want to be called a hacker by those who donā€™t understand xD
  2. More importantly, it will take a lot of people for the DPS to be enough, and it will be hard to organise everyone to use this strategy.
    I reckon a fix to this error would still be better :slight_smile: