Tutorial Revamp

I would like to see an /ignore section of the tutorial with an NPC shouting out chat, and the player learns how to ignore it.

Makes a good preparation for the nexus spam. :tired_face: which must be an absolute horror show for new players to be exposed to.

@ shooting tutorial turrets for accuracy:
There is no point removing this feature, that would only penalise “clean” players while cheaters carry on with their autoaim. If the only way to get your accuracy up quickly was to use a hacked client that would be a negative step for Rotmg.

Lmao, this just shows how broken the Nexus is, that the game has to use such a roundabout method to get around these people. Regardless, I’ve added your suggestion ^^

@Piggby I don’t know where to post this because Stupidity closed the topic but you can view who liked the comment by clicking on the ‘2 Likes’.

Too bad I can’t gif like @Shatter.

:ok_hand:
k thx

tada

Would it be an improvement to the experience if new players were sent to the tutorial every time they log on, for the first x hrs/days of the account’s life? Instead of to the nexus? Or a “tutorial” portal in the nexus?

I’m just thinking that if the tutorial were expanded it would be a pity if the player doesn’t have an easy/intuitive method to rerun it. Consider the new player who comes back for a 2nd play of Rotmg, 3-4 days after they discovered the game, and could benefit from going through the tutorial again/things make more sense the 2nd time through it.

What is this sorcery?

meep

That’s actually a good point.

I sure as hell don’t remember my first time through the tutorial, I just remember going to the beach and getting rekt a lot by the cubes ha.

Vault designs
I think this is a great idea and one thing that i feel has always needed to be updated is the vault design.
I have thought deeply about this discussion and think that there should be character slot sprites in your vault so you can access all their inventories and all their backpacks, i feel like this would help a lot when it comes to accessing items and not having to tab back out whenever you need to swap items between characters.
Another thing in the vault is more space for gift chests, there isn’t enough space for all the gifts some people get and it needs more space for people to take things out when they cant find them because they’re stuck at the back of the gifts.
Also, a portal to the Daily Quest area so that you can go back and forth through the daily quest and vault portals for doing quests.
Another thing could be to add a sprite that turns you items into for that has 10% more than the item gifted but for a 25% (of feed power) fame cost, this could make feeding easier without a massive overpowered gain for higher players.
Along with these maybe adding a customization of chests to the vault (different shapes and patterns, Also giving multiple themes and chest layouts so that the vault can be -Davy Jones Locker- or -Tomb of Ancients- Themes for a much cooler design with really nice looks and styles to the whole vault.

A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

great ideas, but most of these don’t need to go into the turorial when they arent even in the actual game.

well you can accuracy farm on janus after chest i think
but yeah, no point in removing it

also can do crystal and wall for cave. contrustcs r good too.

Pretty useless when you need more than a million shots to reach 75%. Afk farming is required.

oh
welll i only ever use for fame farming to 225 so
 those are good options.

Currently my four 8/8s have more than 75%. I play normally with them, without any shot limitations, and let it round up the accuracy when I’m not using the computer, if needed - farming on turrets is a lot easier when you’re using piercing weapons, since you can reach up to 199% legitimately.

hm.

Nice job expressing your opinion, seems like you write with your heart.

yup that’s me

no after janus dies and chest spawns you can still shoot at him, but i guess you are in oryxs castle