Unique UT Skull [Skull of the Ghost God]

###Skull of the ghost god

This skull was once used by the ghost god, but after many years it started to crack losing its power.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 140
  • Spawned skeletons: 2
  • Duration of skeletons: 4
  • Skeleton health: 80
  • Skeleton Damage: 80 pet hit, 1 Hit per second.
  • Cooldown: 1
  • Life steal: 80
  • Radius: 3,5
  • Stat Bonus: +3 Vit,+3 Spd
  • Special properties: Summons 3 skeletons at target location to damage and distract enemies
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 400

####Drops From:

• Septavius the ghost god (White bag)

####More info
Undead Lair is one of the main sources of wisdom potions and the only source of Doom Bow, but it has only 1 white bag drop. Like even SPRITE WORLD has 2. So i thought about what could fit as an alternative drop from UDL, and figured that it could be skull. Since Necromancers in many other games are associated with summoning of minions, i thought maybe it could be possible here.

Please comment below what i should change to make this item more viable for end game necromancers.

I also made a sprite for skeletons, but i don’t know how to add it here.

This seems like an interesting idea, simple, yet unique.

I recommend that you download “Ligthshot”, so you can take easy screenshots, if it has a walking and attacking animation, then uses this tool to take ALL the images, then uses a gif generator, download it and then post it,
Here you can see how it’s done.

i give you a 7.5/10

As a necromancer, I like any ideas that intend to make the necro stronger, I need this!

cool idea, maybe throw in leeching health for the minions to tie back to the main skulls.

Why?

What does necro lack? It lacks good healing. With a good enough pet, necro gets completely overshadowed. Why introduce something that gives necro extra dps, even though it already has a 75 att cap?

The skeletons are mainly for distraction not for damage. Like they are useless on enemies that don’t target like avatar. If you spawn them they wont distract and get insta killed. This item has a reduced healing, it is about t4 skull. And as far as i have seen necros aren’t capable of outputing enough damage to get loot from chests like in Ice cave or lair of draconis. This could make necro a bit more viable for chests. This won’t make necro more op on bosses that don’t make a chest, as skeletons would get killed nearly instantly and necro would be doing its regular damage.

Are this skeletons attacks count as SB damage?

oMGG SNEK PIT HAS ONLY 1 WHITE BAG

QUICK

(((mini stheno)))

Well i am no programmer, but if it’s possible to make then, ye. The whole point to this is to make necro output a little bit more damage in cost of healing.

It wouldn’t be a lot more dmg.
Let’s do some math.
Let’s say chest is alive 1 second until it’s destroyed.
Then most skeletons you can get is 3x2= 6.
Then if every skeleton get’s a hit off on chest in that 1 second it would make a total of 480 damage + 80 from life steal + necros base damage. I don’t think this is terribly overpowered.

This kind of makes the trickster’s special ability obsolete though, doesn’t it?

Not another idea like this! This is too complicated and can cause many bugs. Plus it’s not unique. A :candy: for the effort and spriting though.

“skull of the ghost god”
“skull”
"ghost"
what

anyways, neat idea, but it would have some serious lag problems, it’s already “lagromancer” this would greatly increase that. Would the skeletons lifesteal too?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.