Unused Sprites

These are some of my unused sprites I’ve made in the past as I was bored, and I don’t really have any use for them. (edit: take it if you want), though I encourage you try to make your own sprite since you’re probably better than me.

Reepile’s Unused Sprites

So this was made for no purpose, other than to promote your own art, however you still require a PM before using them… And then you tell us it is better to be original… Did you even think about this before hitting post?

It would be something if they were mind blowing 10/10, however many forum frequenters could whip up better sprites in 2 minutes. Maybe you should make your items with your sprites… and let us do the same :slight_smile:

I can honestly say that I’ll never need one of these. most of your sprites are one or more of the following:

1. extremely dull
  2. unshaded
  3. overshaded
  4. blatant recolors
  5. bizarre/absurd-looking

also you have a couple sprites in there twice, just fyi.

Ok yes I was not thinking, take it if you like it even though they’re closer to shit than good.

I came here just to post these random sprites, and I never said that you should use my sprites for your ideas, do whatever you want.

Why?

Y tho?

Y would you say something like this?

I’m not even this level of cancer. I only aggro if someone does something that triggers me personally.

On-topic: I like the sprites, they look better than mine :slight_smile:

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: you think this is aggro? nice try…

These are all pretty good, though I do notice a pattern of either using too much shading or too little shading. When shading it is a good idea to use no more than 3-5 shades of the same color. Colors should also avoid jumping dramatically i.e. white to gray to light black. It is also good to pick a light source rather than just add random noise. :sunglasses:

Thank you for the feedback, I will keep that in mind if I decide to make more later.

I appreciate all sprite-makers, but I feel that every single item is completely random, not one of them makes sense to me, it’s like a mish-mash of colors, wierd shapes, and everything else along those lines to try and look ‘unique’, i’m not hating, just sayin’, i’m sure there’s a few nice ones in there, but i don’t have the time to check them out.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.