USE<Recruiting for Shipwrecked! Active Guild!> (US/EU)

May as well keep them separate. I think you’re limited to 3 @mentions’s per post.

wow.

so regulars get a bump to 10 :slight_smile:

Maybe. I could be wrong.

Ok, ill get on it.

Hey it might take a while I just died on my archer and the knight so ill message you when I finish. It might take more than a week cause we have to travel for Christmas. Happy Holidays!

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG?
    My favorite aspect of Rotmg is probably the perma-death. Usually when I play other game I dont really care when I die, or the game is too easy. Instead with perma-death you’re playing on the edge always.

2. What can you offer to our guild?
    I can hopefully provide as a friendly member, thats ready to help those that need help. Sadly I dont have much money that I can spend on keys for other members.

3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay?
    I believe Im pretty experienced in Realm, except the higher tiers dungeon. Ive completed all of them, but Im not the one who knows all tactics in shatters.

4. What is your experience in harder event dungeons like Tombs?
    I believe I have a good knowledge about tombs, but probably not about many others like woodland, shatters etc

5. Name 1 Skill in ROTMG You would like to improve.
    I would like to improve my skills on epic dungeons, aswell as not dying because being to cocky.

6. How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional)
    I rate it 7/7. The post is clear with good explanations about your guild.

I would also like to Wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

I see out of 5s, out of 10s, out of 20s, out of 100s, never ever out of 7s… what the hell 7/7???

IB uses /7.

ya it’s still weird af

I need a pretty sweet guild, so I suppose ill try my luck

The whole idea of snowballing into a god tier beast that can demolish most things. (Except for pirate caves, those get me every time)
    Im starting over after a long break and im starting to get slightly decent at the game. I think another member to help with dungeons and other things can help us all out.
    I know about camera rotation and off center playstyle. I prefer to use those rather than playing in the center with a set camera.
    I went in a tomb once. It was public so I died due to lack of experience. But I have completed other pot dungeons with difficulty up to abysses, which I can solo (Sometimes XD)
    My dodging
    9/10 needs more cowbell

Sorry for the last post, not sure what happened

• Community, considering half of the things in game would not be plausible alone (harder dungeons)
  1. What can you offer to our guild?
  • On and off experience for 4 years in basically everything the game has to offer, maturity, ability to be online frequently
  1. What is your knowledge about Gameplay?
  • Like I said in #3, I have 4 years of on/off experience and am well acquainted with almost everything in the game
  1. What is your experience in harder event dungeons like Tombs?
  • I have done numerous shatters/tombs and while I’m not the best rusher, I am able to complete the dungeons otherwise
  1. Name 1 Skill in ROTMG You would like to improve.
  • Rushing and dodging (armor break is never fun) when going deep on harder bosses
  1. How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional)
  • 9/10, discord link is broken but otherwise solid thread

Fixed Discord Link, Not Sure Why it went down

@Zakuru So Close to meeting reqs, Keep Building!
@AToasters Accepted! Thanks for applying
@VSlyv I like your potential, Would love to see that 2nd character build up more before you join :slight_smile:
@Crowdok Keep working on those other chars! I love seeing balanced players!

Hello there

-I would say the community, playing the game is fun by itself but playing the game with friends is much more enjoyable.
    -If we’re talking about keys, i don’t have a lot of money so i can’t buy them regularly. Other than that i can offer extended help be it by helping people in their dungeons, helping them farm to max or sharing knowledge about the game.
    -I like to think that my knowledge about the game is pretty wide, i know at least a bit of everything and when it comes to dungeons, i know how to do them and can offer help to others.
    -I’ve completed my fair share of them, know the basics and as stated before i can fully complete them.
    -Above all, i’d say dodging or my ability to tell when it’s necessary to nexus. I’ve had a lot of deaths just because i said to myself i could get out of certain situations.
    -I’ve seen a lot of recruitment threads but this is by far the best one, straight to the point while offering a lot of information about the guild.
    I’ll wait for your answer. :^)

Accepted! We Could Really use some players who know how to play with a variety of characters. I like how your looking, and I can teach you how to do dungeons with practice of guild dungeons.
@Acoustico

Also Home server is Useast, Check our realmeye page for any officers+ to invite you or join our discord and chill, link is in first post.

Hey, so I am now playing almost everyday, and have a 7/8 rogue. in the top 800 rogues on Realmeye, have 5 slots, deciding what to max next as I save up my potions. :stuck_out_tongue:

Time to answer your questions again. :smiley:

Requirements:

1. 47 Stars Alive fame is over 700 5 characters (Though only 2 slots filled right now, going to add a paladin, warrior and knight when I can get a decent roll on them)
  2. Have a 7/8 Rogue
  3. Can rush Pups, Labs, Sprites, UDL, Solo all others.
  4. Usually play at least 5 days a week.
  5. Can rush Sarcs, and have played through tombs/shatters.

Answers to Qustions:

1. I enjoy playing and having fun. It’s great to get a white, and feels great when a char. stays alive for a long time.
  2. I can offer rushinig experience as a rogue or warrior or paladin, I loved to play priest back before pets and enjoyed healing others.
  3. I have been playing on and off for about 5 years, and have been around since before Kabam and played as the game evolved and morphed. I have a 70/70 Heal/Mheal pet and working on getting the max second rare so I can start working on the legendary pet.
  4. I have experience in tombs and shatters though only on a public level which doesn’t make them the cleanest. I can rush tombs to sarcs and know the order that the bosses should be done for clean tombs. I have soloed Cdepths as well, if that still counts as a hard dungeon.
  5. I guess that I would like to improve on my ability to get into smaller challenging dungeons so that I am not worried about the random shotgun from another player crossing my rogue path.
  6. Recruitment thread is pretty awesome.
  7. I chose to apply here anyway. :slight_smile:

Happy holidays.

Edit: Rip Rogue today in Ice Tomb. 7/8 Grave that can’t even take a picture with.

Being a more active player, the extremely hard access to harder dungeons (being that my guild do not open dungeons) is killing my chances for the loot that matches my skill, So I guess it’s time to finally leave my friends behind and look for a guild that opens a lot.

Requirements:

1. 39 Stars, working to get orange power. 2 chars. By the time you probably read this pot, My rogue should have 400+ base fame.
  2. 4/8 Rogue and 1/8 Huntress by the time I posted this
  3. What kind of 15+ star player dosen’t have gland experience?
  4. I play almost everyday most of the time.
  5. Completed a number of them.

Recruitment Questions:

1. When you get good, then get rekt. Helps you get over losses and learn that life is not fair so you can get straight up from to your feet and get going.
  2. I don’t have keys, but I can offer helping the less experienced, as well as being there as ur dungeon buddy. And I’m also gonna try my best to be that one mystic who does the life-saving stasis on nut rage. 2 years of legit experience, I am especially experienced on warrior, knight, pally, archer, wizard, and trickster.
  3. I know pretty much everything about this game. Except that it’ll take me some more practice to be able to apply some of the much harder and scarier skills that I know how to do (ex: being able to ride the safespot of a stone mages shot correctly)
  4. For the much harder dungeons (the ones that require a lot of players to complete/ very dangerous), I soloed cdepths, o1 and castle twice, and hardmode feargus. I am positive that I can solo Ice Cave, OT, and wc with the right class. Can duo shatters after archmage boss. Idk about clean tombs, but I do have done some clean versions for a few minutes before it gets dirty, so I probably got that kind of skill there.
  5. I would like to improve on shatters so I can do some pr0 moves like soloing switches in front of a mob

Is that enough? I hope I can be a good member of an active guild!

Accepted, Nice application, Welcome aboard!

ty!

1. MMORPG, Permadeath, Getting White bags xD
  2. Experience, I have been playing for more than 3 years. Also I think I can contribute because I have experience on many dungeons. I have 2 character spots (1 is a 6/8 pally 650+ base) (other is empty atm).
    3.Good knowledge (I think), I mastered my controls and stuff :smiley:
  3. I use to be in a guild which did clean tomb all the time so I think I have the experience and knowledge to do them cleanly. For shatters I am ok at it but haven’t mastered it yet.
  4. Teamwork and getting soul bound damage in all the time.
  5. 10/10
    I hope i can get accepted !

Im back at it again, hoping to meet the requirements this time!

What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG?
My favorite aspect of Rotmg is probably the perma-death. Usually when I play other game I dont really care when I die, or the game is too easy. Instead with perma-death you’re always playing on the edge.

What can you offer to our guild?
I can hopefully provide as a friendly member, thats ready to help those that need help. Sadly I dont have much money that I can spend on keys for other members. Also healing as long as my priest stays alive x).

What is your knowledge about Gameplay?
I believe Im pretty experienced in Realm, except the higher tiers dungeon. Ive completed all of them, but Im not the one who knows all tactics in shatters. Ive played all classes and I cant decide if Im better with one. I believe Im worst with sword classes.

What is your experience in harder event dungeons like Tombs?
I believe I have a good knowledge about tombs, Im able to do them clean etc, but probably not about many others like woodland, shatters etc. Also done some crawling depths

Name 1 Skill in ROTMG You would like to improve.
Id like to gain more experience with doing shatters etc, (event dungeons) and also staying alive for a longer time.

How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional)
I rate it 7/7. The post is clear with good explanations about your guild.