USE<Recruiting for Shipwrecked! Active Guild!> (US/EU)

You did a great job building up! Accepted! Thank you for reapplying

im looking for people to talk to and run dungeons with cause im lonely ;c

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG? the pops
  2. What can you offer to our guild? entertainment when i pop
  3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay? certain things make you pop
  4. What is your experience in harder event dungeons like Tombs? i pop real good
  5. Name 1 Skill in ROTMG You would like to improve. rushing

pm me in game~Fatlax :smiley:

Basically already applied on the Discord, but I have a quick question.
My new account is 5 stars, I made it because I wanted to start over with the 2600 gold deal. Is it okay for me to join if Iā€™m 5* on that account but 23* on my main and my 5* is 1/8? (will be 1/8ā€¦soonā€¦)

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG?

always being able to build back, no matter how far you fall

2. What can you offer to our guild?

I've been playing for 5 years, I know a lot about the game, and I am on quite often

3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay?

Since I have been playing for 5 years, I can usually find a way to get through any situation alive

4. What is your experience in harder event dungeons like Tombs?

Tombs and trenches I am quite good in, LoDs it depends on my character

1. Name 1 Skill in ROTMG You would like to improve.

I have only ever done public shatters, and they rarely make it through the second boss, as such I dont know how to handle much past then

I would like to join
1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG?
The fact that it is a perma death game. It adds an extra sense of enjoyment to the game.
2. What can you offer to our guild?
I sometimes may open keys, semi experienced player, very friendly and love to help and talk to people.
3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay?
Got more knowledge than the average ROTMG player can solo a lot of dungeons solo
**4. What is your experience in harder event dungeons like Tombs? **
Not Much
5. Name 1 Skill in ROTMG You would like to improve.
Practice harder dungeons like Tombs and Shatters

@Hungergame Accepted! Welcome Aboard
@ROTMGno Impressed At your character building, Accepted!
@Fatlax Accepted! As you already know
@Kicbanana Application Considered, Will you be active even if you die?

you require people to have spent money?

I donā€™t care about people spending money. Itā€™s helpful having more then 1 character for a variety of reasons, such as when we do dungeons or when you die, you can use other characters to get maxed and get items quicker.

EDIT: Due To concerns, I have decided to remove the 2+ character requirement,
as I do not ā€œspending moneyā€ to be considered a req for this guild.

@Doc Can I have perms to edit my original thread post? :smiley:

I will indeed be active even if I die, i have had many character deaths in the past and I still continue playing
@Castawayz

1. Being able to play with other people.

2. Iā€™m friendly and I can help others max and stuff.

3. I know how the game works and I can do most dungeons except the newer ones because I just came back to RotMG after a break.

4. I can do Tombs, and rush them. I canā€™t really do Shatters after the first boss.

5. Doing Shatters.

6. 9/10 Really organized!

Also I canā€™t play 4 days a week but I can play 3 if thats ok.

Favorite Aspect of rotmg- fun on discord and fun with friends and whites
I can offer pitches for tombs, donations, and i have expericence with all dungeons.
Knowledge- everything except 3rd boss on shats and how to do geb rage without a rogue or ranged
4 alot
Rushing abbys
4.5/5

Itā€™s easy. Just follow the crowd and donā€™t rush into the scene or you will overdrag. Creep up to them one at a time. You can also always leech the entire section by sitting in the farthest end of the bridge (for some reason, 2nd stage enemies canā€™t enter the sentinel bridge), but everyone will call u an ass. Just stay at the back and be super careful on first switch because people tend to drag enemies behind the group, creating a trap.

I know all of that stuff but like iā€™m not really used to Shatters also I donā€™t know like what way to go or the bosses attacks. Also @Castawayz liked my post? Does that mean iā€™m accept?

You should enter the discord and ask him personally in #applyhere.

Also, ā€œMy OCD does not allow light blue starsā€ :frowning:
(aka my alt Shinononon that is now my main)

when in the second boss, you can stay at the farthest end of the room while dodging the wagon wheels (be careful on the giant ice sphere in the ice phases, as they will at one point lunge at the nearest player and thatā€™s an instakill. When he says ā€œyou leave me no choice. Inferno! Blizzard!ā€, stay at the end of the room and slowly get to the other side while dodging the mass bullets. the two birds spawn right next to the second boss. Dont get dragged into a corner. Wagons wheels also dont shoot. But more likely, your group as enough dps to make the archmage go straight into the bird phase. After that, just hit the archmage and watch out for the guaranteed instakill but very-easy-to-dodge shotgun.

Bump, We Have 4 open spots We would love to fill!

Look at my app, leaving my guild when I get on as it didnā€™t work out.

Currently 41/50 Would Love to see some more applications!
Very Close To Finally Cracking the top 100!

@Doc Would you be willing to edit the reqs for me since I canā€™t edit my post anymore.
(Or Give me perms to edit my thread xD)
I changed them a bit from What they currently say now.

1. Being able to play with other people.

2. Iā€™m friendly and I can help others max and stuff.

3. I know how the game works and I can do most dungeons except the newer ones because I just came back to RotMG after a break.

4. I can do Tombs, and rush them. I canā€™t really do Shatters after the first boss.

5. Doing Shatters.

6. 9/10 Really organized!

Also I canā€™t play 4 days a week but I can play 3 if thats ok.

1. Gonna sound generic, but i love guilds Iā€™ve only been in 1 or 2 guilds that were active and they were fun as crap.
  2. I love playing support classes like Paladin and Priest (waiting on that prot for priest) and have experience in both
  3. i have played more than 4 years and have been constantly improving almost the entire time. I can run all dungeons smooth and cleanly also.
  4. I am able to keep both shatters and tombs clean on almost all classes.
  5. I want to improve my rushing on Pallys.
  6. 9/10 - Reqā€™s are a little low, but thatā€™s a good thing i guess.
    Extra: also sometimes i may not play for 2 or 3 days, but i will at least log on and farm for a little most days.Please message in-game also because i donā€™t check Realmeye very much. Thanks :slight_smile: