USE<Recruiting for Shipwrecked! Active Guild!> (US/EU)

@Cooledwin Accepted!
@Rileey Accepted!

Cool guild <3

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG? The pure pleasure of getting that White bag that you have been grinding for forever.
  2. What can you offer to our guild? I would consider my self light hearted, I can rush, be friendly, and I wont ever troll, grief, drag, or get triggered.
  3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay? Been playing for almost 4 years, so I have some. I have run every single dungeon over and over again. I pped a 6/8 wizard last week, so I wouldnā€™t consider myself a bad player, but certainly not great.
  4. What is your experience in harder event dungeons like Tombs? Tons, I have been dying in tombs since 2015 :). And I have a Shatt load of shafts experiences.
  5. Name 1 Skill in ROTMG You would like to improve. Learning to Solo Shatts, I can never accomplish it no matter how many how many of my neighbors 8/8s I borrow :slight_smile:
  6. How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional) 9/10

Recruitment Update Letter #1:

I can no longer Edit the 1st post but, to anyone reading this, Shipwrecked Always Has Open Applications, so if you are looking for a guild, feel free to apply. At the moment we are:

Useless Stats xD

3rd on USEast (107.5k Alive fame) (Very close to 2nd/1st)
We Are 49/50 (Guild cuts Wednesday, will be at 45/50)
We Are Currently Around 70th Globally
We Have A Discord With Over 150 members (Check 1st post for link)
We have the most viewed Application Page on Realmeye forums.

Current reqs:

500+ fame
1 3/8 Main and 1 2/8 Side (if 2+ slots)
4+ days active a week
Experience Completing Tomb/Shatters
No Hacking, Scamming, Trolling or Dungeon Draggers Allowed
(Please be chill in our discord as well cough Vonc with the memes cough)

Our Current Application Questions:

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG?
  2. What can you offer as a player and as a person to our Guild?
  3. On A Scale of 1-10 How Easily can you max characters?
  4. What is your experience in harder event dungeons like Tombs?
  5. Name 1 Skill in ROTMG You would like to improve.
  6. How many days do you play a week on Average?
  7. Kindly list your IGN, Total Fame, and # of character slots.

Side Notes:

We have improved significantly and easily complete Tombs and are always getting better and more efficient at Shatters.

I successfully Hosted Around 300 Public Dungeons through December and gave majority of my own Life away through a New Yearā€™s giveaway, Thank you for the hundreds of potion donations I received, all those characters that drunk them then died will be missed :smiley: :cry: :laughing:

Lastly, A Project im working on is a guild lore chapter series, which will be started publicly on the forums in the coming future (hopefully).

Thank You For Reading!
~Cast

And of course, I wish you the best. :smiley:

My favorite aspect is the diversity of players, equipment, and characters. I also enjoy the perma-death (unless it happens to me)

2. What can you offer as a player and as a person to our guild?
    I have multiple dungeon keys and I am about to buy more, so I can easily open some dungeons. I am nice and friendly to people and I donā€™t scam, hack, or spam memes in the discord.

3. On a scale of 1-10 how easily can you max characters?
    Eh, it used to be hard but now Iā€™ve got multiple character slots so 7.

Iā€™m not great at tombs, but I can do a clean shatters and I can run epic dungeons. Ice Caves, Encores, Shaitans, etc. are easy af for me.

5. Name 1 skill in ROTMG you would like to improve.
    I would like to become better at dodging bullets, as I seem to run into every bullet that gets near me.

6. How many days do you play a week on average?
    I can manage 6, at least 5.

7. Kindly list your IGN, total tame, and number of character slots.
    Cenamuch, 1009 and counting, 2

great news! As of this post, Shipwrecked is #1 in leaderboards for USEast and 58th of all time!

Glad to see you re-applied! You were a good member, Accepted.

Join our discord!

@Superhamdv 58th Globally not all time xD

Thanks!

Fast paced gameplay along with a variety of classes to change gameplay. The community is lit af and most people are nice.
  2. What can you offer to our guild?
    Not much. I can do all dungeons (depending on class ofc, currently I suck at Tombs cause Iā€™m using a knight but any other class I can handle all dungeons). If this means anything, I like to play Priest after my 3/8 recomp one, so I can be a support class for the other members.
  3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay?
    Iā€™ve played ROTMG for 3 years and Iā€™ve played all classes, I can fit a variety of roles typically. I also like helping people out so I can farm well.
    I barely do tombs due to my not so powerful characters, but I can handle Shatters and Oryx/Wine cellar.
  5. Name 1 Skill in ROTMG You would like to improve.
    Maxing characters, Iā€™m getting better but so far my 3/8 Priest was the best char.
  6. How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional)
    Quite a lot of detail and info. I like it :slight_smile:

I fit all the reqs apart from the 400+ alive fame because my priest died, Iā€™m rising again with my knight though :wink:

@Castawayz I keep messaging you but youā€™re not on. Iā€™ll keep trying though :slight_smile:

What is your favourite aspect of ROTMG?
I generally like the style of gameplay and making ā€˜virtualā€™ friends since i cant make any in real life. :confused:

What can i offer to the guild?
I literally get an event white every week and im an overall nice player who can ppe :smiley:
Also have a yt

Played 6 years on diff accounts from steam to flashplayer

I can do tombs and shatts with no struggle

i would like to improve my playing of classes such as mystic sorc etc

It is a good thread - includes everything people need to know

1. The randomness, loot
  2. Experience, advice, buying keys from others (or fame bellas)
  3. I can solo pretty much any godlands dungeon (never tried puppet besides a troom because tedious). I know how to do some things in endgame dungeons such as rush tombs, complete tombs, rush 2nd switch on mystic.
  4. Rushing tombs (even on half-arsed leveling rogues). Rushing second switch in shatters on mystic (completed once)
  5. Shatters Shatters Shatters
  6. Hey, thatā€™s pretty good.

I died on my chars but I can meet these reqs in a matter of days (e.g. I have a few deca rings, ubhps and st sets lying around) and no shit I will fame farm for the guild if it lets me do belladonna boxes.

@Orsome You need both slots level 20, 500 Base fame and 1 character 3/8 and other 2/8. I actually prefer players that know Shatters more, so your application is under consideration.

@Cenamuch You need 2nd char 2/8, and level 20.

@Kekkekkekk Rebuild, When you have done so tag me. We can teach you how to shatters, and we are getting better at them everyday

@ProdSux Get that paladin 3/8, Maybe describe yourself and your game experience more.

Itā€™s gonna take a while to max out two characters :frowning: but I can hopefully manage it. I also have an alt which is an unmaxed wizzy, but itā€™s coming along. Iā€™m planning on killing my necro though, so is there any specific class I should choose e.g. priest? Because priests are currently my favourite class.

When I entered I had a 5/8 warrior with a 6/8 archer. The warrior recently died when my friend played on it

Feel free playing any class you like

@Cenamuch This is why you shouldnā€™t share accounts

But can I still join?

someone in our guild needs to be kicked.

@moderators Please close this thread, because me and my guildmates are in the process of making a new application process, which of course will see a forum page soon.

To Anyone who is interested in Shipwrecked, we have recently gone through another guild split, and are in the process of rebuilding. If you are interested in joining the cause, check out our discord application page, with the link being on our realmeye page :slight_smile:

Thankā€™s to everyone who gave this 1st edition post so much attention, and in the near future we will have another req page based on the new guild standards and players we are looking for.

~Cast