USE<Recruiting for Shipwrecked! Active Guild!> (US/EU)

Accepted! Thanks for applying!

Accepted! Thank you for applying!

yeah but sometimes that means going into hot lava and popping because all they know is going backwards (usually).

What happens after my application was accepted?

Officer+ has to find you in game,to let you in. Once you are in the guild, you will have access to our Skype and discord, Of course you can do dungeons with us etc.

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG
    The play style needed and the mechanics of the game
  2. What can you offer to our guild?
    I make videos and and experienced pro person with fri itemz
  3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.
    I can do like every dungeon
  4. How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional)
    like 10/10 duh

also I’m super loyal and I know how to help a guild. pls get back to me if you can

many thanks

Accepted, Thanks For Applying!

Would love to join

1. Always being on the edge because of the roguelike aspect of the game
  2. I have been in the game for nearly 4 years (havent been active for some of that but about 2 years active playing) Mainly playing knight and wizard and somtimes archer
  3. I know my way around all dungeons but some of that knowledge isnt based on ingame experience but reading on the forums and watching videos. (Mostly about crawling depths, woodland, deadwater and shatters, havent done a lot of those so still inexperienced with them)
  4. Looks really nice and thought through (i really like the lore part) 8/10

Accepted! Thanks for applying!

Accepted! Realize you were at max space xD.

? I have 6 spots open xD

Wtf why did udelete then repost.

Pressed the wrong reply button, mobile is confusing

Recruitment Questions:
Please Answers These Questions that reflect your experience with the game.

I really like the progression system of drinking potions to max stats. I feel like it’s actually very creative and very unique, especially combining this type of system with permadeath.
    I’ve been playing for 2 years on and off, and I have a couple of maxed characters (currently I have a 7/8 priest and a 3/8 necromancer). I can help do many different dungeons and I would gladly donate to openers and other players. I try to be as active as possible, although school can get in the way.
  3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.
    I am very experienced with all of the godlands dungeons and I have knowledge of all of the higher level dungeons (like tombs and shatters) although I don’t have a lot of raw experience.
  4. How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional)
    Since I’m finally starting to look for guilds on realmeye forums, I have to say that this is probably the second most well made post that I’ve seen so far (even though that doesn’t really mean much because I haven’t seen that many)

You could just like each application.

A “Like” could mean application approved.

Just a tip.

It would be helpful if these forums had multi reply, so I could just mass answer applications.

you mean[quote=“ConsoleMC, post:57, topic:2121”]
u could just like each appl
[/quote]

like this[quote=“Sisisisit, post:56, topic:2121”]
ase Answers These Questions that reflect your experience with the game.

I really like the progression system of drinking potions to max stats. I feel like it’s actually very creative and very unique, especially combining this type of system with permadeath.
    I’ve been playing for 2 ye
    [/quote]

?

How do you do that xD, I’m not sure how to do Quote on mobile.

its not done, but everything about formatting, its got the quoting section mainly done.

@Sisisisit Application Accepted, PM me in game or on Realmeye.