USE<Recruiting for Shipwrecked! Active Guild!> (US/EU)

What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG?
The diversity of the whole game
What can you offer to our guild?
I will definitely not turn any dungeons into FFA, I myself hate it when someone else does that. I will help clear if I have to and I’ll only leech if I’m 0/8 and in a harder dungeon (Still try to help best I can)
What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.
I know a lot about godlands dungeons, a little less experienced in event boss dungeons, but I can still help clear and help around the best I can. I always have a lot of HP and MP pots, so I’ll drop some around to guidies who need help :slight_smile:

Playing with friends and farming dungeons.

I can offer a fun, active member who always attempts to be polite #Canadian

What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.
Shatters: Never Completed, every shatters i have ever done was been FFA and people have dragged…
Tomb: Same as above
God-lands and god-land dungeons: Lots of experience 500+ hours and about 400+ are in glands/gland dungeons

How would you rate this Recruitment Thread.
Great! i think whoever made this did a wonderful job with the Lore and introduction.

Please Answers These Questions that reflect your experience with the game.

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG: the progression and difficulty,
  2. What can you offer to our guild? Keys, friendly/active able body
  3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons. I just recently just returned to the game after 4 years of not playing, i have decent gear from merching but still learning the dungeons again, and the new ones.
  4. How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional) 8/10

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG
    I love the stats system and the way you have to drink a stat potion in order to increase it. I wish I could find more games like this, actually.

2. What can you offer to our guild?
    I’m a very versatile player, who is willing to help people. I’d say I’m friendly as well.

3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.
    I’ve done most every dungeon solo except the newly released ones because I took a short break. Currently have 2 6/8, 1 7/8.

.@EternityV @Noxit @Cenamuch @PenguWrath

Thanks For Your Applications, I’ll try to reach out to you in game, as you have all been accepted.

Awesome! just ripped my knight and was gonna take a break but after seeing this think i will start another char!

Hi. I am interested in joining. I have a 1/8 knight right now, best ever was a 6/8 knight. I have experience in most dungeons except tombs, trenches, epics, and oryx, though I know the basics behind them and will start after I max out my def. I have about 20 stars, and about 2000 account fame. I have a ton of experience with godlands and most event bosses. With school, unfortunately, I am not always able to get on in the week, but I always play on weekends, if possible. My favorite aspects of RotMG would have to be a tie between the awesome, true-RPG grind/level up/learn theme it presents, and the cooperation needed between players to be truly good at the game. I can offer a kind, sensible player with lots of theory knowledge about the game and generosity as well. I personally would rate this thread 5/5. Love the backstory, very cool! Thanks for your time!

1. I love playing with friend to be able to learn and play together

2. buying lots of key i love doing god land dungeon to help out get pot

3. i know how to do the dungeon i have not done often pup,tomb,shatter and some other one . coming out from a break so currently have all 0/8 class but ive start farming for a priest and im able to play few class if need.

wow this has got to be the most successful guild application page here (forums) by far!!!

I bet its the awesome formatting paying off? :thumbsup: :sunglasses:

Much Love for your help Scorch! <3

lol you edited this thing 19 times,

also you’re full now! Congrats!

wow
"Hottest Guild On Realmeye Forums :fire:"

XD well it’s true I think

Hard to believe a thread I made in Physics for my guild received so much positive response from players. Very thankful to all those that applied and to all the new friends our guild has made. We also have 1 spot open now.

@Creepykiss accepted!

Can i be on the guild?

PermaDeath. it makes the game experience more…challenging
    A very active player. 2 years worth of experience. and a VeryHigh amount of perseverance
  3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons
    TBH i’am horrible at solo dungeon…but im also no leech if i can help whit something i will…even if it means getting killed in the procese.

P.D VERRRRY SRRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH IM FROM REP.DOM… :smiley: i hope u accept this humble 14 rank player… Good Night/Afternoon/Morning

the multiple ways to play the game drom differt classes to play styles allow people to find there own way to enjoy the game.
i open keys quite often and and i have almost 3 years of play experience (original account name is centbreh) and my knowledge of most dungeons
What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons?
i have knowledge of most of the dungeons in the game and how to complete them, and also the realm and how to close it to get to both oryxs

The satisfaction of completing tough dungeons such as tomb or shatters!
    I am an extremely positive person that can lighten up any atmosphere
  3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.
    I am experienced in tomb and know how to do shatters
  4. How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional)
    Clean and easy to see

Good luck with your guild! Great thread too!

@Ybrain made a guild website here

Thanks for letting me into the guild! The second I joined you guys opened an Ice Cave and Beachzone. I got a white bag from ice cave (staff with mana) but couldn’t pick it up because there were too many enemies around me (those things that shoot 70 damage all around). Bummer!
I did get a lime-flavored drink from beachzone though :slight_smile:

This guild is absolutely awesome

I wouldn’t mind joining. Recently lost quite of bit of my loot and classes so I’m currently in the rebuilding stage. I have been playing this game for almost 3 years now with my steam account, TetraForge, and 4 years, 62 days with my old, old account, SUPPACOOL. I have much experience with god-tier dungeons, lab, abbys, etc. Newish but decent experience with tombs, ot’s, and shatters. The reason why I don’t have good experience with those dungeons is because of the lack of private dungeons, since every event that I think is gonna be private, ends up with notifiers/guilds. I am a red and close to being orange. Main goal is get back to my old standards and enjoy the game with “hopefully”, my new guild mates.

Love the RNG concept, never know what you’re gonna get!

I can offer much game-time, participation, friendliness, and if needed, I shall help someone in-need.

What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons?
I have years of experience with dungeons across the ROTMG spectrum.
Rushing is something that I need to master. Hard to do that as I’m yet to have an OP pet.

How would you rate this Recruitment Thread?
Dank. Very simple and easy to read. Love this as I felt alone in the ROTMG world without a guild which I can call my home.