USE<Recruiting for Shipwrecked! Active Guild!> (US/EU)

@AKLDragon That website isn’t official, there is a lot of false info on that link. @YBrain Please communicate with me about the website before posting all that please.

@Noobarchyu @Gloc @NazaKing I’m so glad all of you are interested in joining, but right now we are low on spots, so all of you have been placed on a waiting list, as this week goes by more spots will probably open. On Realmeye I have sent all of you links to our Guild Discord Chat so we can keep in touch. When spots are open, whoever is online will get the spots.

Edit: Tetra, Artist and Creepy Have joined

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG
    *My favorite aspect of ROTMG is the permadeath because it may pull you down but it could encourage you to do better on the next character.

2. What can you offer to our guild?
    *I Buy realm gold often and I usually buy keys if that is a perk.

3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons
    *I have a lot of experience with realm I can almost do every dungeon in the game except 1 or 2

4. How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional)
    *It’s very straight to the point unlike some of the other threads

Do you have a 4/8 Rogue? I’m not sure why Realmeye thinks your a light blue star, when your profile is red. Anyways your application is accepted and I sent you a link to our discord as our guild is currently almost full (we have a small waiting list). We can at least stay in touch until more spots open up.

Bump, (allowed?) We have several spots open, and are seeking some active, experienced (knowledge of harder dungeons) players. We have 4+ spots open so please apply!

I dont have enough fame yet, but got enough chars. I’ll get over 400 fame soon.

But I’ll apply for now.
1- the good people of the community (non-toxic ones)
2- A guy who likes to talk, can/will help people. knows majority of the dungeons. Knows a lot of interesting things about the game, im actually a second acc of another account. It got banned for some unknown reason.
3- Everything i can do with maxed characters and if other people cooperate (non messy shats)
4- 8/10 i think you used too much bolding.

Hey, I’d like to join :slight_smile:

My favorite aspect of rotmg is playing with friends. I cn bring the sledom key -i buy gold like every 3 months lol. I have glands experience. I am on on mobile this is bard to typem ii will leve my current guild when i get on.

Hello. I am interested in joining. I am looking for a guild that is friendly and active in the upper events.

I have 49 stars as of now and two character slots. I don’t have 400 alive fame at the moment, but if you really need me to before I can be accepted I can get that in a few hours. I am familiar with all of the standard godlands dungeons, although I am somewhat ashamed to say that I definitely need more practice in labs. For some reason I just have not done too many of them.

As for the recruitment questions:
I enjoy a lot about RotMG. High end dungeons, normal dungeon grinding, playing around with the events, and I kind of find it fun collecting all those T7 and T8 weapons/armor for the folks that would rather buy them for the daily quest. If you’ve never had a hefty collection of them listed for sale on RealmEye, let me tell you that the messages come in FAST in the half-hour before the daily reset. In any case, I think that working with a good group will make it all the better. From my experience in other MMOs, being a member in an efficient team makes a world of a difference and I would like to have that in RotMG.

I am always willing to help the team. I find that in a good group that improving one member improves the guild as a whole. As such, helping each other to improve is a top priority of mine. I will also be an active member that will participate as best as I can in any guild activities, whether that be getting newer members up to speed or events.

I am familiar in all the basic godlands dungeons, except a bit shaky on labs as I mentioned above. Just need a bit more practice there, I can do it just fine though. Really I have not quite made the jump to doing the highest-tier dungeons. The ones I am not comfortable with / have not completed are Crawling Depths, Deadwater Docks, Shatters, Tomb, Woodland Labyrinth, and Candyland (does it even really exist?). I can participate in to completion all of the other dungeons, with some maybe taking a bit more work than others.

Seems like a good recruitment thread to me. It got me to apply, right?

I hope to hear from you soon.

@recinod thanks for joining!

@OryxYeti @Synthane @AquaSync reading through other apps currently, if you are accepted I will edit this post saying you are, in the meantime thanks for applying!

Sounds good. Thank you for the update and for your consideration.

I love the grind and the art of it. I am always willing to comeback and play.
    I can offer friendship and be a person to play this lovely game with.
  3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.
    I know all godlands dungeons and event bosses / dungeons. Sadly I do not know much about shatters. Shatters is the only dungeon I do not know a lot about.
  4. How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional)
    Nice!

Getting sweet loot!
    I can host wc occasionally and call for events or labs.
  3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.
    I know how to tomb and shatters clean or dirty.
    BTW ign is Gugigugi

Umm your ign is ur forum name…

he just joined this forum, newer users tend not to know this

Sounds like a fun guild, I’d like to try it out.

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG --> I like when the co-op works well.
  2. What can you offer to our guild? --> I open keys once in a while, I like to help out others by giving free stuff (any item t12 or below, ability t5, and even sometimes pot when I don’t need them for free to players in giuld who need them). I fame farm when there is not an event.
  3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons. --> I can solo almost any dungeon, I have experience with all of them. I am ok at shatters but not great, but I can help out without messing up a drag or something. I am pretty bad at tombs I need more practice with those. Um, I almost never do deadwater docks, LOD, and woodland labyrinth but I can do those with a team if I have to.
  4. How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional) --> 10/10, it is very thorough, it lays out exactly what you expect and what you are looking for.
  5. You Can Now Apply on Discord instead of here on the forums! --> cool.

Welcome to the Forums!

BUTKNUCKLE HELLO WELCOME TO THE FORUMS
you probably don’t remember a noob like me but I was the founder of cenaguild
you were one of the leaders of the guild
now cenaguild is dead
i’m in shipwrecked now I would LOVE to see you in the same guild as me again you’re so good

Of course I remember you Cena! Yours was the guild I joined when I first started playing again after a long absence. I left only because I wanted to get more exp with the hard dungeons like shats etc, but it was a great guild to be in.

i just found out that XD

@Butknuckle Accepted! Added to waiting list at #2

@AkQuiche Declined, Thanks for applying though!

@Gugigugi Declined, Thanks for applying though!

@OryxYeti Accepted! Thanks for joining!

@AquaSync Declined, Thank you for applying though

Edit: 100th Post!!!