USE<Recruiting for Shipwrecked! Active Guild!> (US/EU)

1. Chatting and hanging out with friends. The difficulty of the game before pets.
  2. A fun and talkative player who knows and can teach others how to do dungeons.
  3. Can do everything reasonably welll (don’t let me rank decieve you, main old main was orange star)
  4. 9/10. Very nicely done.
  5. :slight_smile:

I know i don’t have over 15 stars. But, i don’t believe that is a good way to determine skill and experience. I can do shatters and tombs on most characters.

Thanks!

I would like to join the guild. My account name is Nagaigijig and I have 2 6/8s a rogue and archer, 1 5/8 priest, 1 2/8 wizard, 2 0/8s a warrior and a ninja,also have a soon to be 8/8 knight9 been saving life pots for a while, and a ppe( that will probably die soon). my favorite aspect of rotmg is the grind and perma-death. I can offer to the guild a fun time:). I am experienced in every dungeon( not the best at tombs though[ and sewers since they are new]).

If I am accepted please try to contact me so we can arrange a time to meet

@Dustypots Declined, Thanks for Applying though!

@Nagaigijig Accepted! Thanks for Applying!

haha, right… we barely opened anything

that is not what makes up a guild.

oh rip i got kicked, bummer

playing with friends and guildies
donates some keys helping other people farm
everything but a bit rusty on tombs haven’t done one in a bit tomb and a little bit of shats

Okay, apparently I was kicked and I have to reapply…

My favorite aspect of RotMG is the perma-death, because it makes the game much more challenging. I also love that you can interact with other players by trading, chatting, etc.

I can offer many donations to other members, especially pots. I like to keep dungeons “clean”, because I hate it myself when a dungeon isn’t kept clean.

I have lots of knowledge about godlands dungeons and event dungeons (besides tombs). I like to keep the dungeon “clean”, as I said above. I also help out the guild by clearing dungeons, unless I’m 0/8 and in a harder dungeon. However, I will still try to help the best I can.

The recruitment thread is really great, the lore, the requirements, the rules, etc. are all described really well.

you dont have to,

also the reason you got kicked is prob b/c the reqs (whatever they are)

He probaly wasn’t active for a bit. Cast kicked a lot of people last weekend.

I was active actually
I play every day

k invite me to guild next time u find me on which will be any day but Monday and it is always after school(college). I live in the u.s. so ye us eastern time. so 4:00 p.m. and after.

Hey, Im oXvirusXo and I would like to apply for your guild. I figure the best way would be to respond to your requirements and then answer your questions.

Requirements:

15+ Stars, 400+ Alive Fame or 2+ Characters
30 Stars, 850 Alive fame on my newish 6/8 Wizard, and rebuilding an archer, pally and knight.
RealmEye is fully open.

0/8 are allowed, (We do dungeon grinding all the time)
Like I said, I’m in the process of rebuilding a few characters at the moment, but they won’t be 0/8 for long :wink:

Must have Godlands Dungeon experience. (Know Your Pups and Labs etc.)
Check!

Must Play 4+ Days A Week
{Very Flexible} (Tell Leader+ If you will be away!)
I’m on just about every day for at least a few hours. I’m on the east coast of the US and I’m normally on in the mornings (8AMish ETS) or the evenings (5PMish EST) Only times I normally take any long breaks is when I go on and I’ll be sure to let someone know if/when that comes up.

Also, just wanted to address that I’ve never hacked, multiboxed, RWT or scammed ever and I don’t put up with that shit. I don’t beg and I don’t really like beggars. I’m more then happy to help anyone out (I give spare stuff to strangers all the time) but I just can’t get behind the “Free Please!!!” mentality.

Recruitment Questions:

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG?
    Honestly, the loot grind. I’m a huge dungeon crawler and I’m just addicted to the shinny. Plus, I have always liked perma-death, makes the loot feel more meaningful.

2. What can you offer to our guild?
    I like to think I’m pretty friendly and just generally helpful. I’m almost always down to run any dungeon/event and if I ever have any spare gear I don’t need I’m more than happy to share. I don’t have money very often to buy keys, but I do sometimes and I love getting a group of friends together to smash some bad guys pixel heads! Also, I feel like every Medusa I kill drops an abyss so I can always call them out if someone is grinding vit…

3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.
    I’ve been playing for over 4 years off and on (more on then off) so I would say I’m pretty well versed on the game mechanics in general. I’m pretty confident in running any of the godlands dungeons and most events (don’t get me started on the stupid cube god though…) That being said I did just get back from a longer forced hiatus so their are some things I’m getting up to speed on, but I’m a quick learner.

4. How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional)
    I like how it’s set up. I thought the lore section was pretty niffy and honestly it drew me to apply to this guild, seems like a group I can have fun with.

5. You Can Now Apply on Discord instead of here on the forums! https://discord.gg/3mU5NFF (Optional)
    Seeing as I’m applying here and I don’t want to spam you I’ll skip this for now, if you would rather it there though just let me know.

If you have any other questions please send me a message on RealmEye and I’ll get right back to you. Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing on you either way.

Guild now has 6 open spots after a purge!

Apply Now! https://discord.gg/Qt2zUBK Or Answer are forum recruit questions!

@OXvirusXo Very well written application, I’d love to see you get that 2nd character going a bit first though.

Umm, there a lot of applications you haven’t addressed like kamahaka.

He’s in our guild already, we had a talk in PM

Thank you! You know what’s weird is I just checked my RealmEye and my graveyard is missing like 10 level 20 pallys I’ve suicided over the last few days. Been trying to get at least +10 hp, but that seems to be a problem for me… I kinda ran out of steam to re-roll and have just been messing around on my wiz, but I’ll give it another few rolls and I’ll shoot you a message as soon as I get him online! Once again thank you for your time and good luck out there!

oops sorry. He didn’t tell me he got in.