USE<Recruiting for Shipwrecked! Active Guild!> (US/EU)

Hi, I’m Verrati and would like to apply to Shipwrecked.
This is my first time apply for a guild so I guess I’ll just answer questions and requirements.

Requirements:

1. 15+ Stars, 400+ Alive Fame or 2+ Characters
    I have 32 stars, I have 2 character slots,
    Also used to have 400+ Alive fame but then I died.

2. 0/8 are allowed, (We do dungeon grinding all the time)
    For some reason I don’t like using the life I save up so I play a lot with unpotted characters and try to increase stats the old fashioned way.

3. Must have Godlands Dungeon experience. (Know Your Pups and Labs etc.)
    I’m pretty sure I’ve completed every dungeon with an unpotted character (except Shatters and Shaitan) so I think I’m good on this.

4. Must Play 4+ Days A Week
    {Very Flexible} (Tell Leader+ If you will be away!)
    I play at least a half hour everyday, normally more, so I should be good.

Questions:

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG
    I think my favorite aspect is being able to start fresh at any given time and slowly work up to a really powerful character. Either that or that it looks cool being able to dodge a metric ton of shots with proper placement.

2. What can you offer to our guild?
    I don’t really have that much disposable income to buy keys and such but I’d be happy to farm with someone whether that be in the god lands or dungeons, just in general participate in any guide events, and definitely contribute to purchases with in-game currency.

3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.
    I’m pretty sure I know almost all the dungeons as I run through a lot of them unpotted for some reason. If not then I always check the wiki lest I do something stupid. As for gameplay, I think I’m pretty good at dodging bullets and getting damage in but its all subjective.

4. How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional)
    It was easy and clear to follow with everything laid out nicely.
    10/10 would apply again.

Hey i guess i will apply to join if you are still accepting.

Grinding for dank lootz
  2. What can you offer to our guild?
    My experience and my credit card
  3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.
    I know most there is to know about most things i guess

Great! Sorry for the late reply I forgot to look on the forums xD …
Could you send me the Link again please Thank you!

Alright, I’m back :slight_smile: I got my pally started (Finally got +13 HP on a roll…) and got him to 4/8 and 6/8 shouldn’t take too long. He’s only at 160 alive fame, but I just made him yesterday. Wizard broke 1K fame today too :smile:. Realmeye is still open. Feel free to message me on here or send a message on the realmeye main site if you need any more info.

@OXvirusXo Accepted! Welcome aboard, join our discord.

Thank you! I’ll hop on there right away! I actually have been on for awhile now and might have to get off in a few minuets, if we can’t get together sometime soon today, just send me a message on what time I can meet up with someone to get the invite and I’ll try my best to be on then. See y’all in game!

The daily struggle and grind. :slight_smile: I die a lot in game, probably more than is healthy so you might call me a permanent ppe. Haha

1. What can you offer to our guild?

I have a few Bella Dona keys left from way back when. I have experience in all gland dungeons, have 5 chat slots with one currently open so I can fill various rolls.

1. What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.

I am not very good at the epic dungeons but I don’t mess them up for others. Never made it past second shatters boss because of death or nexusing because of inexperience/public

1. How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional)

I enjoyed it. My current guild hasn’t been online in years ago I am finally moving on. :slight_smile: if you’re already full no worries I’m not sure I can even still play 4+ days a week.

9/10

1. Updates, I love coming on after not playing for a while and seeing all the new stuff
  2. Have a bunch of extra keys ranging from the new encore to labs
  3. I have been playing, primarily knight, on and off for the past five years so I have experience in all the dungeons and gameplay
  4. Given this is the first Recruitment Thread i have looked at, but it is well organized and clear.

Buffed Requirements and slightly changed questions.

@Mackifee Declined, Thanks for applying however!

@Durachek Really close call, can you work on your necro, or maybe even a melee. I have left your application up to the Leaders.

The discord code does not work

oh shax wants to join, lol @Proasdfase is in the guild and i lurk there hardcore

here https://discord.gg/RsYpM5D

I’m looking for guilds that I would be able to join possibly in the future! Since Obviously I’m very inactive at the moment. But I would like to start sending in applications early on…

ahh.

this guild will corrupt you…
but they run lots of dungeons :slight_smile:

How would it corrupt me? O.o

…its…

jk, its not that bad.

_>…welp I’m trying out the code you gave…it works!

whats wrong with what I typed? :I

Fixed Discord Link, my bad

Get rid of the not and jk and it’s accurate :0.

Hopefully im not too late but here are my answers.

1.I don’t really have favorite aspect,i love almost about everything in this game.The permadeath,maxing,dungeons.But,if i had to choose one it would probobly be white bags.The moment you see the bag and than go pick your loot and than scream in chat <3

2.I’l be on every day,unless im reallly bussy.I’l be a good friend and I’l try to buy some keys(but unfortunately im kind of poor :confused: ).I can also help others max if needed.

3.I know how to do pretty much every dungeon in the game.I got 8/8 knight(it maybe my first one,but it wont be my last one).I can play alot of classes and i dont die alot(with max chars ofc).

4.I can do ots and rush them.I can do tombs and rush them but sometimes i get spooped by scarabs.I can do shatters but im “learning” to safespot third and to drag first.I know how to do basically every dungeon.Except i don’t think ive ever done battle nexus but that doesnt look hard.

5.Hmmm,maybe max faster.Im not sure what i should try to improve at the moment except that.

6.It was fun to answer these questions :slight_smile: i think its pretty good as it is right now.

EDIT:I forgot,i dont do woodland cause i have PTSD from dying from stacked shots and its not worth doing it IMO.That also goes for docks.

there are some empty spots as of now! Come and join us we open a lot of dungeons and we have a large christmas celebration coming on! :slight_smile: