USE<Recruiting for Shipwrecked! Active Guild!> (US/EU)

1.What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG
My favorite aspect is the game mechanics and how you need to work hard if you plan to survive long.
2.What can you offer to our guild?
I can offer my friendship and lend a hand to other guild members and I’m always online so if anyone ever needed help i would be there
3.What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.
I know enough info about dungeons but i don’t have the skills nor do i have a group of friends to help me out.

I hope you consider letting me join your guild since i haven’t been in one and even though I’m an 8 star i’m really a fast learner and i only started playing the game about a month ago after having a 1 year break from the game.

I my lself have not opened a guild dungeon in probably near a year. With few exceptions. I do have 47 ice caves for the candies but they are so boring I’ll probably open them for the guild and not go myself.

We push no one to open dungeons, some we even ask not to but they still do :frowning:

Undelete missed it!

there is a reason i deleted it…

I’ve seen @TheAGD on the forums and talked to him a good bit in game. I’d recommend him.

omg… just found this

and the msg wasnt towards u

i second for his personality

I would Like to apply. I have 3 character slots, I had 2 6/8s that died recently, I am currently in the process of rebuilding and have 1 4/8

What Is your favorite aspect of rotmg?

I enjoy the very broad experiences in the game

What can you offer to our guild.?

I am a active player and can play knight quite well

What is you knowledge about gameplay?

I know how all the dungeons work.

What is you experience in harder event dungeons like tombs?

I know how to do them cleanly, Execution has been a problem because I rarely find Private(ish) dungeons

Name 1 Skill in ROTMG You would like to improve.

I would like to get better at dagger classes.

I appreciate your consideration and hope you will choose me as a member.

@Shatter thanks both of ya are cool people

@TheAGD I have fun teaching, Also you were recommended by two really good guys so Accepted!
@MoneyNatsu Curious to see how you will rebuild, I marked your application as considered.
@LUKATHEGRT Interesting, Tell more about yourself, I marked your app considered as well.

Thxs

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG? I enjoy improving and getting better at the game as time goes on and trying to max my characters.

2. What can you offer to our guild? I’ll always be open to help donate for keys and help other members and try to be active a lot.

3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay? I have some experience and have been playing for quite some time so i know a lot about dungeons and maxing stats but I still dont know much about how to do shatters or tombs like how to avoid getting hit by bes nut and geb because I’ve only done ffa tombs which are kind of difficult since they’re all awakened.

4. What is your experience in harder event dungeons like Tombs? I don’t have much experience with the kinds of dungeons like tombs and shatters but I’m willing to learn and improve in them. I’ve done a few ffa tombs but they’re different from private tombs so its harder for me to get the hang of it.

5. Name 1 Skill in ROTMG You would like to improve: Learning how to do tombs and shatters.

6. How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. It has a lot of information in it and helps me know a lot about the guild but it just took me some time to get to the bottom lol.

yay ty

do i have to rebuild my fame to be able to join?

Just realized what time do you get on XD so i can meet you cuz we have different time zones. Atm it’s 7:35 am where i live

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG? The co-op aspect of realm makes this game very enjoyable and grinding tolerable because you get to do it with others. The lost it all aspect also is really neat thing knowing if you die everything is gone.
2. What can you offer to our guild? Experience, loyalty, friendliness, and maturity
3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay? Been playing this game on and off for three years, and know most of the dungeons including tombs but still need to learn how to do Shatters properly.
4. What is your experience in harder event dungeons like Tombs? Fairly easy to do when you have a coordinated group of people to do it with you
5. Name 1 Skill in ROTMG You would like to improve. I am fairly decent at dodging but always have room for improvement. Would also love to improve my knowledge on the game.

Hands Down Accepted!

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG?
    The fact that the game is quite repetitive, but still offers a challenge while still remaining fun.

2. What can you offer to our guild?
    I can help others if needed, and help make the game a more cooperative experience for guild mates.

3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay?
    I know all the dungeons, drops, bosses, movement patterns, etc.

4. What is your experience in harder event dungeons like Tombs?
    I have moderate experience with tombs and shatts but tend to avoid them

5. Name 1 Skill in ROTMG You would like to improve.
    Rushing abysses and sewers on rogue.

Realmeye: https://www.realmeye.com/player/vaulttops/

Hello! I would love to be in an active guild and this one seems really nice, so here is my application.

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG?
    I love the cooperative game play and farming pots.

2. What can you offer to our guild?
    I can help people max out characters.

3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay?
    I know the phases and attack patterns for the non-epic dungeons and I know how to farm glands semi-safely.

4. What is your experience in harder event dungeons like Tombs?
    I have minimal experience actually clearing the dungeon, but I understand what to do to do a clean tomb. For shatters, I know the drag method, but I rarely run them.

5. Name 1 Skill in ROTMG You would like to improve.
    I do not like running abysses at all so I would very much like to get more practice running them.

6. I rate this recruitment thread as a 9/10

@Plazinq Declined, Thanks For Applying though!
@Vaulttops Declined as well, Thank you for applying however.
@Crowdok I can teach you to abyss, However before entering my guild I’d love to see that 2nd character built up more. Application Considered.

I’m Always EST @TheAGD

@MoneyNatsu Saw you in game, Looking decent with the gear, however you need to have some maxed stats at least 2/8 on one char before joining.

Edit: Whoops, I accidentally double posted, anyway to merge xD @Doc