User Card Badge?

I was looking through the settings for preferences, and I found a setting called “User Card Badge”. What does this do?

Regulars get the Regular text next to their name , mods get whatever they want (doc gets Tome of Forum Purification, OtherBill gets Seal of Approval).

Ok, thanks!

@moderators close?

Please tell me why you would want to close this thread, there is still discussion to be had here, like why Doc doesn’t like them, or how they promote the Regular Role as a goal.

Just let a thread live it’s life and die

Hmm, that’s a good point. I thought this would be a quick question sort of thing…

NVM @moderators don’t close then.

That’s title you noob, go look at perfences
I think it’s just unused @Edwardidk

I agree, I seem to feel like people are to hasty too close things when it is really no benefit to them if the thread gets closed.

Everyone is scared they could… learn something that they weren’t asking about. It could even answer some other questions you had that you may have had to ask in the future.

This thread could possibly prompt people to ask other questions about user cards they were holding on to. There are many possibilities.

I never understood what the point of closing normal threads is.

So that you won’t bump them again

:sob:

I’m pretty sure the User Card Badge would be the little Ogmur next to the mods’ names. Or… not? Because according to the article below, it should show up on your User Card on the bottom right corner, and Doc doesn’t have one.

Exactly, I’m saying that Doc doesn’t have that.

@Doc (sorry for @ing you but just easier for people to see your user card badge).

Wait does it say “Moneybags” beside my name?

No.

Oh…does it even say regular? I see shatter has a slick name (for a good reason).

Because

How can I change it!

Under “title”, not user card badge.

Awh I can only choose “regular” :frowning:

Wait, so how do you get a title/use a custom title?

All regs get a “regular” title. If you’re the mods, shatter, or me (briefly) you get a special title. The mods can customize it to whatever they want.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.