UT Corrupted trap

Hi,

I’ve seen that there is only 1 UT trap, so i’ve decided to create some. And there is, my first trap, named Corrupted Trap, dropped from Cube God.

Tier: UT
MP Cost: 150
Radius: 7
Damage: 270
Effect: Curse for 3 seconds
Duration: 5 seconds
Stat Bonus: +2 ATK -3 SPD
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 900

Drop by: Cube God

This trap does only 270 damage, between T4 and T5 trap. The range is increased and the trap has 5 seconds duration. But this trap inflict curse for 3 seconds to all
ennemies in the trap.

yes.
Although it doesnt fit for cube god imo
Maybe ghost ship yee i dont know

Hum ?
(oh ok you edit)

This looks good, but I want to point out that there is a subcategory of ideas called Items, so you might want to move this there. You do that by pressing the edit icon nect to the topic name.

+1

Unique, fancy and fitting

:candy::candy::candy::candy::candy::candy::candy:

Straight down :doughnut:

Good job!

Idk, curse is sort of mystic’s thang…

otherwise sprite is fine, nothing special but at least it’s not bad :joy:

also -3 speed makes it so I wouldnt even use this at all, holding things in place and being able to hit them without them hitting you is much better than being able to hit them harder but they can still hit you.

idk. either way its not bad. But not cube god drop.

Hexus chill out dude. The flood of threads forces me to sift through threads I don’t care about slightly longer than I would have otherwise. Just wait until the end of the day and post them all in the same thread :sunglasses:

Nice! Also the sprite is cool, but a bit plain.

A :candy: for your effort.

REMOVE CTRAP SKREEEEEEEE

except paralyze isn’t an archer thing… it’s more of a bow class oh and anyone with a good pet thing.

wat wat wat
hold on [quote=“MrLoaf, post:11, topic:7730”]
isn’t an archer thing
[/quote]

yeah not everyone has good pet and basic quiver ability is to slow/paralyze while trap only for slow lololol

umm do you know what a coral trap is?

ctrap is ut while tiered have paralyze so its for archer easy

Uh yeah but it is like as (more) common than csilk so do like 3 OTs and boom there you go, 3 ctraps :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.