UT Demon essence poison

DEMON ESSENCE POISON

Yup,

Abysses of demons are kinda under rated now. The only thing which is interessing is the Demon blade. But I think that this dungeon need a new UT. So, i’ve created this UT !

Tier: UT
MP Cost: 90
Radius: 8.5
Damage: 700 (87,5 damage/sec)
Duration: 8 seconds
Stat Bonus: +3 ATK
Fame Bonus: 4%
Feed Power: 400

Drop by: Malphas Archedemon (Abyss of demons boss)

An unique poison, from demons. This one does less damage but its range is 8.5 which is more than others poisons. Even if this poison does less damage, this one has a lower MP cost which make this
poison very interessing. AND, it give +3 ATK, not bad !

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/plague-poison

Nice plague poison you got there :wink: This is basically a plague poison with lower range and higher mp cost and damage. we already have a ranged poison, try something new :slight_smile:
Edit ninja’d :cry:

Yeah, and it’s pretty goddam good at being interesting.

There is no range for poison.
The fact that this is literally the plague poison makes this idea POINTLESS.

Edit: Ninja’d TWICE

Try calling “abby” in a crowded server. They’re actually pretty popular now.

Good explanation. A :candy: for you!

Also, the sprite is kind of awkward change the orange and light orange balance in it so it doesn’t show a rectangular blob of light orange

I think you have a good start. You could add a status effect to the AoE though. It would make it set itself apart from plague more. I like that you’re giving the Assassin some DPS too.

If you think about plague is just a regular poison with less damage and more range.

plague isn’t a teared poison with more range and less damage, it is a plague poison. It’s different from all other poisons. Just like murky toxic isn’t just a teared poison with less range and more damage. It’s a murky toxin and there are no poisons like it. they have different play stlyes than teared poisons and different stat bonuses.

yes it is.

yes it is.

tablet is a tiered spell with high mp cost, low damage and piercing.

jugg is a tiered helm with armored instead of speedy

oreo is a tiered seal with invulnerability instead of max hp increase

QoT is a tiered quiver with daze instead of paralyze minus piercing

plane is a tiered cloak with teleport

fulmi is a tiered scepter with slow

ctrap is a tiered trap with paralyze instead of slow

esben skull is a tiered skull with slow

shaitan skull is a tiered skull with less AoE and more damage

midnight star is a tiered shuriken with paralyze

ogmur is a tiered shield with armor break instead of stun

yes, UT items should be unique, but they should also bear some sort of resemblance to their tiered counterparts. it’s not like you’re giving them a totally different ability, mystics still get orbs, wizards still get spells, knights still get shields, paladins still get seals, etc.

looks like you just gave yourself a notification there :wink:

On-topic: ok I get your point, but there are many difference besides what you mentioned

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also hello yes its downgraded plague

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.