Ut for pirate cave

Dreadstump’s hollowed skull (ring)

Great for drinking rum out of.
+1 Attack
+2 Vitality
+Healing when drinking pirate rum.(1 second)

Op, nerf plz.
But srs, it would be nice to have some small UTs like this to introduce newer players to the concept.

vit useless

1 attack

adds up to 3 stat points

useless niche

Or were you being sarcastic?

I know its bad, but its supposed to drop from a pirate cave.
Its like the spider eye or snake eye ring.

gives even less stats than those items
midlands dungeon gives 2 ut’s

On such low level loot the stats are pretty much irrelevant. Its just something different for new players.

What are you trying to prove?

Im not trying to prove anything, I just want new players to have more variety in their loot.
I admit this is a little bit too low level, but still.

Still what? are you okay with the idea or not?
Here’s a Poll.

0 voters

The idea of more low-level UT’s, sure.
This item in particular is probably a little too low level, but I wouldnt expect any more from a pirate cave.

i would think this should be a skull…

We already have an early game UT skull.
I went for irony.
What would the skull do? 1HP with 0.1 radius?

Looks like you stapled a grey paper on a skull rather than dig a hole in it. Either you fucked up your perspective real bad or that’s just me.

Honestly, you shouldn’t try to make super low level UTs, they’re never going to be worth it. I’m all for more mid-tier UTs (especially on classes newer players don’t give a try, like Trickster or Mystic) but this is just not interesting.

Also funny how this would be more usable for higher-tier players, since the drop rate for Rum is much higher in Epic Pcave than in regular Pcave.

The healing when drinking pirate rum makes sense and it is very interesting, but do we really need it?
I mean, pirate rum is so hard to get. maybe, deca can increase the chance of getting pirate rum?

I was really just making the ring give a little easter egg stat for some players.

This is the thing when an item is like “Does this when this happens”. This just makes the ring useless in other situations and OP in the specified situations. For example, a ring that doesn’t let you suffocate. Outside of Ocean Trench, it sucks, inside it, it’s OP.

For this, it’s useless without the rum, alright with the rum. It’s not good enough, even if it wasn’t a white big. Scrap this idea and do something else.

Did you even read where it drops from?

Yes, but you shouldn’t have a white bag that sucks just because it’s from pcave.
Ex. Planewalker and EP are great, they drop from Sprite, while crappy LOD armors drop from Lair of Draconis

He never said it was a white bag

Alright. Fine. But this item is too underpowered for a cyan UT, too overpowered for a cyan UT if you have rum.