UT Prism of summoning

PRISM OF SUMMONING

Hello :smiley:

My new prism, can be obtained by Septavius in the Undead Lair. This prism is very interessing, see this:

Tier: UT
MP Cost: 100
Duration: 5 seconds
Damage: 30-50 (per decoy)
Effect: No teleport, sends out 2 decoys that attack ennemies
Stat Bonus: +2 WIS +20 MP
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 600

Drop by: Septavius (Undead Lair boss)

A very usefull prism for bosses or just for rushing. Use your prism to distract ennemis and attack them with your decoys. Plus, this prism give wisdom and MP bonus. The only thing that make
this prism a little bit difficult to use is that this prism has the higher MP cost of all prisms.
And, a really important thing is that decoys attacks ennemies closest to their spawn. When you use your prism, 2 decoys spawn and they attacks closest ennemies, that’s it. So, this prism can
be really usefull for bosses, to do some damages and to distract them. Finally, decoys are invincible, they stay alive 5 seconds, they can move to attack and when you spawn them, all of your
stats are copied except Wisdom, HP, MP, defense and vitality (because this is useless for a decoy).
For example, decoys deals 30-50 dmg, but if you have a lot of attack, they will make more dmg. Same for your dex, speed.

Will the dmg they do count as soulbound dmg or will it be like the one from encore and davys

It will be like other prism I think, but i’ve not decided for that.

we already have 2 damage-inflicting prisms. considering tiered ones do nothing along those lines, do we really need a 3rd one?

Sigh…

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/prism-of-dire-instability
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/ghostly-prism

We already have enough prisms that do damage. Maybe make this more unique

We have enough prisms period. We need more spells.

Which directions are the decoys sent out in?

Also, there isn’t anything wrong with introducing new UT’s so long as it creates a niche. Unfortunately, trickster is a decent rusher and it already has 2 damaging prisms.

And traps and stars

Would just use dancing swords, imo I don’t like damage from decoys cuz it hurts my drag

and shields

Um we already have 3 UT shields

Yeah, especially stars. We have one UT star.

you’re right

we have 2 non tiered spells only 1 non tiered star… and scepter :frowning:

Alright, but you see my point.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.