UT Scepter: Scepter of Vile Contingencies

http://nillysrealm.com/uploads/files/1470403549270-screen-shot-2016-08-05-at-9.25.36-am.png
Tier: UT
Name: Bloody Scepter of Vile Contingency
Description: Wreak the devil’s gift on the world.
Stats:
Damage: 500 to 5 targets
MP Cost: 150
Stat Bonuses:
+5 ATK
+3 DEX
-5 DEF
-10 VIT
Effect on self: Pet Stasis for 10 seconds
Effect: Curse for 5 seconds in a 2.5 radius
Shots inflict Curse for 2.5 seconds
Why is this item unique and balanced? It turns the sorcerer into a paper plasma cannon. What this means is it does a truckload of damage, while cursing you so you take tons of damage. This thing curses you for 5 seconds, so it’s probably not a good idea to spam this scepter. Pet Stasis is to prevent spamming.
Drops from: Red Demon at 1% (1/100)
P. S. This might get a little bit overpowered at longer rangers, so range should probably be lowered on this.

Note: This is a concept by shadyman, shared on a website I can’t mention. I have tweaked the idea and used the concept art as a base for the sprite. Sorry @BLOODQWEN.

I have made a set to go with it, but still needs balancing.

Huh looks good. It would also make people actually want to do red demons too.

Thanks! Any suggestions?

You gave the thing a ton of buffs, then gave it a ton of nerfs. why not just reverse the two so its balanced? like make the curse to self thing irrelevant, but make the curse to opponent 2.5 seconds. Remove the pet stasis, and increase the MP cost. Dont make it overly complicated haha

You’re right, but I wanted this to be extreme. Crazy damage at the cost of near death. This would be good as a risky move, and would extend the sorcerer beyond potion farming. The pet stasis is also to prevent healing counteracting curse. A good switch-out item.

well it wouldnt be “crazy damage” unfortunately. perhaps increase the damage output? its just not worth it at the moment to use, considering the downfalls are much worse than the upsides

You are right, I guess. I will buff the damage.
[EDIT] I will keep Pet Stasis as having this with a divine pet would be a touch op.

Bump(if it is allowed)

really no point after bumping after a day.

you can still bump btw

Hm…
It seems to me that I had already seen it somewhere.

yes, i got the same feeling

I wouldnt say that looks like something from a red demon… it looks like a shell to me.

this scepter made Shadyman, but i cant find the proof.

Shadyman is old Pserver admin.

i would remove that name of the pserver, and just say popular pserver

yeah youre not allowed to mention private servers on here

Oh wow. Forgot to put his name in there. Sorry.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.