Vial of Ectoplasm [Ghost ship white idea]

Thanks for contributing your idea! Please keep in mind COMPLETE and well thought out ideas are best! Low quality ideas or passing thoughts will get locked by the moderators.

Feel free to use this template as a starting point to organizing your idea. You can change it as much as you want, or even skip it altogether.

###Vial of Ectoplasm

A Vial of strange ghostly liquid, its cold to the touch.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 125
  • Duration: 9sec
  • Radius: 7
  • Damage: 700
  • Effect: Slowed on enemy for 9sec
  • Stat Bonus: -3 SPD, -3 DEX, +6 ATK, +3 WIS
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 875

####Drops From:

• Ghost Ship [White Bag]

####More info
Basically I wanted GShip to have a white bag item since for some reason it doesn’t, so I came up with an idea for a new poison! I think its a good idea, feedback is appreciated!

###Edit
This poison does not actually pierce or cause any shots to pierce, this is just me overlooking part of the template. Damage reduced from 850 to 700.

you can delete this

well… thats interesting, you can slow them thus allow you to easier to piece through the enemies. Also like the -3spd b/c it allows you make more careful movements so you can get that pierce.

Not sure how balanced it is… but just taking a brief look… it looks… insanely OP.

Comparing this to baneserpent, you are sacrificing 150 damage and I think a bit more MP for a 9 second slow and piercing shots? 9 seconds is actually quite long if you compare that to the length of other effects in game

Wait wait wait… what is this?
this looks like a poison but why does it need to pass through enemies? what is the ect supposed to mean?

i think it makes your shot pass through enemies

what does this mean? so the enemies that got hit by the poison are slowed and your dagger shots can pierce through those enemies? that’s what i understood.

Sorry, just overlooked a part of the template, fixed it now.

Sorry, I just overlooked a part of the template, fixed now.

I overlooked a part of the template, its fixed now

I just overlooked a part of the template, its fixed now.

you don’t need to add all these replies, you can just do this:

quote all of those and say you overlooked part of the template in one post

Alright thanks for clarifying! Cause i was wondering why a poison needed to pass through enemies when it does area damage anyways. But yea the sprites looks pretty great and i love the idea!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.