Weird RotMG Announcement

yeah but it would make the game better for those that still play

deca would then have to shut down the game from a huge drop of income from gold, basic business fam

I feel the base wouldnt drop as most would start up new accounts, either trying again to hack or starting off right.

but then DECA would just ban their IP address, and I don’t think they would go that far to start hacking again.

you have never played any other game ever that had a large hacker base then. If you can hack it, they will come, and come again.

i doubt people would start over if they lost all their 8/8s and rare items such as cdirks and stuff

whats the difference from just dying? you have to start off fresh from there.

you got pets and back up items in vault, plus you wouldnt carry around multiple ogmurs or cdirks lol

one does not simply have multiple ogmurs or cdirks though. I have only had 1 ogmur and no cdirks and i play alot.

sorry for double, but also most people use mules for extra items.

RNG.
I have gotten 27 event whites and 0 juggs.
It’s all RNG.

i’ve had only 2 resus and a cdirk for sort of rare items, also yeah people use mules too

THE BAN HAMMER HAS SPOKEN

well, thanks for the warning lol

I wonder if they will be watching tells as well, then things would get tricky.

ikr cuz if you are doing /tell or are in guild chat, i think swearing should be a little more lenient

True but all it would take is one upset guildy to ban alot of people if they scan gchats.

yeah, agreed, well i’m just gonna not talk in public chat and not swear or say offensive jokes in other chats

Same, i guess i will push discord on my guild much harder.

Its not like there are dozens of broken things in the game Deca could fix, but they spend their time on that…

(dont get me wrong, I’m not supporting racism in any way)