Welcome Message for Guilds

##Probably already suggested tons of times, but here is my idea.

The idea would allow a guild leader or founder to set a welcome message, which would be seen upon joining a server. The message will reappear if you have not played for 1+ hour(s).

#The Command /welcome [MESSAGE] - Sets a welcome message /removewelcome - Removes the message

As I said above, this feature can only be set by the leaders or founders of a guild.

If a person who is below the leader rank, and he/she tries to use the command, the following error message will appear:
Sorry, you're not a leader!

##Thoughts?

Are you absolutely blind?

Where the F did I even mention Mr. Eyeball?

This is an idea that is
#hopefully going to be implemented into THE GAME.

Stop triggering Console.

On-topic: I like this idea. I’d also like to see something like this, too.
I’d put a message saying where we would be opening keys that day or something or what server we are playing on.

But it’s not because DECA doesn’t even read this.

Actually, DECA does read it sometimes. And there is Support Tickets as well if this gets enough support, but you keep responding with “Stop abusing Mr. Eyeball.” :expressionless:

On-Topic: Good idea, though not really necessary. I feel like Guild Board is good enough already. :confused:

I’d probably enjoy this. I don’t feel like a command is the way to go through with it, though.
Maybe if it were integrated into the Guild Hall Bulletin or whatever it’s called, it would make better sense.

5/10. It’s a good thought, but the integration doesn’t make much sense.

Yeah, that wasn’t serious though.

Hmmm?

So you join a server, and a message appears?

I hope this gets censored, otherwise someone could set < Insert choice racial slurs here >

It would only be the founder or the leader who could change the guild message. Not much room for racial slurs or something unless it’s like JewElimination or something.

Imagine that. “Gas them all. Herr Hitler.”

Someone would probably do this

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.